• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Little Here

LilTyKun88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hiya everyone, Ty and I'm new here. I'm 34 and just moved to OKC Oklahoma. Currently living with my mom and sister so can't really be little, but soon, I will. Looking for mostly friends as I just got out of a very abusive relationship with my now ex daddy 9 months ago. If I happen to connect with someone on a higher level then just friendship that's great, I am pansexual so a mommy or daddy is cool with me lol.

Reactions: Edgewater and LaLoneDigi
Welcome to ADISC, there are many like minded people with varying interests. So you should have no problem finding friends.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this uniques place called: ADISC! A wonderful place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Deleted member 59082
OMG the profile pic
🥰🥹💔🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Edgewater
Another 88er, welcome! This is, in my experience, a good place to make connections with people so please do explore and share!

Reactions: Edgewater
Back