New Kroger Nite Pants

ProTricycleRacer

🎵I want to ride my tricycle!🎵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but it looks like Kroger redesigned their Nite Pants. I don’t live in the Kroger market so I can’t get them :( but these redesigns look cute, even better than the previous ones!F16C93B3-8C7E-4A3F-A729-19A8185D3256.jpeg

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Lewis Badger

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Looks like a weight rating a little short of Goodnites XL. But they are also manufactured under several K-C owned patents, so that should give you some idea of their construction, probably similar to Goodnites at the L/XL size.

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I purchased a 12 pack of these recently, and they seem to have a better fit than the Goodnites XL, which tend to feel a bit loose on me. Comforts also sell at a good price. Very discrete and functional at $9.00 for a pack of 12, I'm finding them to be a good value.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
blaincorrous said:
Looks like a weight rating a little short of Goodnites XL. But they are also manufactured under several K-C owned patents, so that should give you some idea of their construction, probably similar to Goodnites at the L/XL size.
Oh I’m interested in knowing how you checked the patents they were manufactured under.

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ProTricycleRacer said:
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but it looks like Kroger redesigned their Nite Pants. I don’t live in the Kroger market so I can’t get them :( but these redesigns look cute, even better than the previous ones!View attachment 95339
They have been around for a few months. The Nite Pants tend to suffer from internal separation of the plastic cover from the stretchy sides, though, which can quickly lead to leaks.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Spiro910 said:
Oh I’m interested in knowing how you checked the patents they were manufactured under.
Looked up the package on the Kroger website, found the patents on the end, and searched for US patent 8956493 on google.

Reactions: WillFord384

Goodnitesdude0127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
The designs look very similar to the Target Up & Up nightime pull ups. I wonder if they used the same manufacturer? 🤔

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
The designs look very similar to the Target Up & Up nightime pull ups. I wonder if they used the same manufacturer? 🤔
Both are made by Kimberly Clark. I believe that Kroger and Target are the last businesses that sell rebranded Goodnites. Family Dollar and Meijer used to sell them as well.

ProTricycleRacer

🎵I want to ride my tricycle!🎵
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Kind of wish it was going the other way, I’d love to see more designs on the Goodnites base just to spice things up from time to time lol. If only we could convince CVS or Walgreens to switch…

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have not bought Kroger nite pants in years but back in the 90's they were repackaged/rebranded Goodnites, the only real difference I remember was the nite pants were always an older design than the Goodnites so when the Goodnites got an update the nite pants would become the old design. I bought quite a few of them before the trim fit design of 2004 because the nite pants were still the " Enhanced for better protection and fit" update from 2002 which were probably the best (and largest) goodnites that ever existed!

panda123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The sizing of these are probably comparable to the current size L of goodnites (not size XL) or the last run of size L/XL goodnites with the cupcakes on them. I’m 125 lbs and theyre snug!