New kind of Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was surfing the web and found this website that had a great diaper that would fit most waist and it is just right diaper and is only in two different sizes, its called XtremeFit™ by Prevail it sounds good i just filled out the forum for a free sample. here is the web site:

http://www.xtremefitbrief.com/

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
LMAO, those sound effects crack me up. Hmmm I dont know maybe I will get a sample, has anyone tried it yet? If not does anyone know how diapers you get in a free sample? I would assume one hopefully more than that. Also does it come in a discreet package?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Same here, just a little x. I have to go back later with IE, FF won't let me click the free sample link, I wonder if they ship to Canada.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
I checked out the page and ordered a sample, they dont ship to canada, sowwy mandi

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
these could possibly be good, usually though, new concept= bad absorbtion

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Oh wow, that site is annoying. The sound effects are funny but just too much - I had to mute my speakers after a second or two because it was annoying everyone else in the house. Besides, there's hardly any information about the product on there and you have to wait for ages for the small amount of info there is to come up!

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Update to newest flash player! ANd get a better computer! Then the little X will go bye bye! They look comfy! I wanna know how they feel when you get them!

Gwizzy!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Same here, just a little x. I have to go back later with IE, FF won't let me click the free sample link, I wonder if they ship to Canada.
Same here, no free sample form. But I like the shape, it's... how I would want it.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i signed up for it. i wonder how long they'll take.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Great looking nappy

Hi All

It looks great especially the stretch fit thing, it should reduce leaks, but once again I guess u carnt get them in Australia bugger hehehehehehe

Cheers

Luke

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just a warning to teens it won't be discreet. They want everyone to see the logo mailman you your neighbors put a fake name or better yet resident.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I signed up for a free sample but it just said they'd contact me about a free sample.. Haven't heard anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.