New Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
So I was talking with DarkFinn about what I do at school since I have to wear in the day and he said I should post on here. So...

What I usualy do is wear two pull ups (Not two with the inner one having slits cut in it but just two pull ups) and that way I can change without getting completely undressed.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think you should put slits in the inner one, then you wouldn't have to get changed

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
well... I believe the overall idea is to stay dry... and not to sit in a wet pull-up all day

this was the first I've heard of such a plan... and to me it seems valid... though it wouldn't work with tape-on diapers.. just pullups

it has been shown that double diapering dosen't completely double the absorbancy... two diapers alone are more absorbant than one double... so if you could just yank the wet one off real fast and be dry again... I believe it would be beneficial...

not that I ever wear pullups (adult ones suck) but it might be interesting to try sometime.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Yeah I don't really like going around school smelling like pee...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well you could always just test it out one day and see what it's like

Role
Diaper Lover
Then wouldn't wearing a actual diaper be better, they smell less, keep it away from your skin, and hold more. IMO, you should get actual ones, if you are willing to do that, if not, do what Darkfinn said.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I have real ones. But at school and stuff I like the option of going to the bathroom instead of in a diaper if I know I have to go

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
naw it's too hard to take it off and put it back on. not to mention waaaaaaaay more noticable. but ok nevermind. Just kind thought it might be helpful to other people that day wet. but nevermind just forget it

Role
Diaper Lover
Oh no, you asked for help, now you will get it.

Here is what you need to do.

darkfinn said:
well... I believe the overall idea is to stay dry... and not to sit in a wet pull-up all day

this was the first I've heard of such a plan... and to me it seems valid... though it wouldn't work with tape-on diapers.. just pullups

it has been shown that double diapering dosen't completely double the absorbancy... two diapers alone are more absorbant than one double... so if you could just yank the wet one off real fast and be dry again... I believe it would be beneficial...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I totally understand Lizzie's want to stay out of diapers during the daytime.

I've been chatting with her for a bit now... and unlike some of us she is actually trying very hard to regain control of her bladder. So she prefers the option of actually going to the potty when the need arises... thus, diapers won't fit the bill.

The whole "just wear a diaper and forget about it" mentality is pretty common among those of us who are not IC... as our idea of what it is to be IC is totally different from the real experience. Soggy diapers do smell some... they crinkle... and are more difficult to hide under clothing. Plus being taped into one totally eliminates any possibility of actually going in the toilet... as many IC people get very little warning (if any) before they start wetting.

Most folks who have bladder issues would rather not be confined to diapers all the time... whether they happen to like wearing them or not. Call it a social stigma... but even having the occasional pair of wet pants is more socially acceptable than wearing a diaper all the time. It's a crazy world... I know. The majority of people would rather hold their urine until it is very painful to do so (which is very dangerous) than accept a diaper when no other toileting option exists. Illogical yes, but that's the way it is.

I asked Lizzie to come over here and post what works for her b/c it was the first time I'd ever heard of anyone actually doing it... and y'all shoot her down. The most of us have no idea what it is like to actually want to be dry... we typically would rather be wet. So how about a little support for someone who is trying hard to be a "normal" teenage girl... is that too much to ask?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
who is trying hard to be a "normal" teenage girl
Why the qoutations Darkfinn? Lizzie you are normal and I know you are trying hard to regain control after what has happend to you and i'm happy you come here for support.

Love you,
Buba :)

Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, I did not realize she was IC, although she could just wear and forget about it, doing that would require that she held it while wearing, which as everyone knows is difficult.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thank you Lizzie for posting this information.

I am pleased to know that some else has tried pull-ups in that manner. In a public, work, or school (college for me) bathroom, I cannot stand messing with tapes due to the sound. Having a spare already in place has saved me several times.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Alex, "wearing and forgetting" doesn't help you to regain control of your bladder. If anything, it could make the incontinence worse. Lizzie wears pull-ups mainly because they are much more convenient, she can go to the toilet a lot more easily if she needs to which is a huge step in the right direction, and of course, they are much harder to be spotted, not that anybody would be looking for a diaper (or know that she had one on) in the first place. Somehow I don't think that the first thing on most people's minds when they see a big bum is diapers.

While my "incontinence" may be very minimal and doesn't usually require protection, it's still a great hassle to live with. But thankfully I think I'm now in a good spot with that.

And TroubledTeen, abnormality makes life interesting!

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Alex, "wearing and forgetting" doesn't help you to regain control of your bladder. If anything, it could make the incontinence worse. Lizzie wears pull-ups mainly because they are much more convenient, she can go to the toilet a lot more easily if she needs to which is a huge step in the right direction, and of course, they are much harder to be spotted, not that anybody would be looking for a diaper (or know that she had one on) in the first place. Somehow I don't think that the first thing on most people's minds when they see a big bum is diapers.

While my "incontinence" may be very minimal and doesn't usually require protection, it's still a great hassle to live with. But thankfully I think I'm now in a good spot with that.

And TroubledTeen, abnormality makes life interesting!

ABnormality would only exist if its opposite did.

What is normality?

conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm

exact definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.