New idea.. Least Favorite ABDL diaper?

ykdprdave said:
I’m not a huge fan of full print diapers, especially like mentioned the darker prints

im a plastic backed, 2 tape diaper kinda person. Which limits the diaper selection greatly, but I find the sdks mans kiddos to fit me great and they have enough capacity for me (I don’t care if a diaper can hold 80 gallons)

As far as horrible abdl diapers go, I think my worst experience has been the awwsocute, barebums, rearz lil squirts
I think kiddos are super cute, but I prefer 4 tapes, so maybe I'll try the new sample run they have. I also had bad experience with lil squirts, they were so much worse than other ones like the newer lil splash, safari, and especially dinosaur elite.

KitsuneFox said:
QTTY or Fab Sense are both sub-par brands IMHO .

I personally *LIKE* Lil Squirts for my nighttime diaper ... large guards and they do not leak if I have a bladder voiding accident in my sleep.
Have you ever tried the QTTY rawr? I think it looks interesting, but if the quality or capacity itself is bad then I don't want to waste the money.

BabyTyrant said:
For me it would be QTTY Rawrz, they have a weird fit for me, feel cheap, dont seem to absorb as much as they should; and the print is also too busy

Not something I would ever buy a 2nd time, and I'm so glad we have much better Dino Diaps now
Yeah, I love the dinosaur elite! They're so comfy and absorbant, plus the print is cute. I haven't gotten to try tykables Dino's yet but they also look really cute and I love the variety.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
If y'all accept a disliking of a nappy via its brand (?) - AwwwSoCutes continue not to have easy UK availabilty so not a fan.
However when it comes to wearing and usage MyDiaper Blacks felt like they weren't really absorbing what they claimed they could/what they're advertised as being able to handle.
Makes me think all MyDiapers aren't great but tried them as part of a costume for a theatre project ...'snot like I just pursued them for the sake of really wanting them!!!!!!!
Huh, I liked the mydiaper yellow, but the designs always seemed a bit weird. I wish the ultra night version or whatever had a print allover instead of just being like a peekabu.

Ereid2k19 said:
Yeah, I love the dinosaur elite! They're so comfy and absorbant, plus the print is cute. I haven't gotten to try tykables Dino's yet but they also look really cute and I love the variety.
Tykables lil rawrs are awesome. I love the print and they absorb a lot of Urine. The variety is awesome too!!

Reactions: Foxroxsox and Ereid2k19
I don’t mind tykables, haven’t tried them in a while so haven’t tried the rawrs. The plastic and Velcro isn’t really my thing but they do seem to be good as far as functionality goes.
I’d probably keep them in my inventory if they weren’t so expensive here

Reactions: Ereid2k19
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- Hey some of us like a swelling nappy!!

They don’t swell enough for me!

Slip92 said:
Nappies R Us Little rascals - really really dislike the design and the way they swell, too much pulp!
Damn I had a different experience than you. I loved them. The tapes were great and they held plenty

Reactions: Foxroxsox and Ereid2k19
KCA said:
I didn't like the ABU SDK or Cushies either. OK, the prints were awesome - they really looked like baby nappies - and had only two tapes - again, so much like baby nappies. The two tapes was the downfall for me, as I couldn't get them to fit properly and they just were not absorbent and always leaked if I wet while sitting down. This was a few years back, so maybe they are better now.

Worst print? Fabine black. I just didn't get it. Nappies need to have white on them somewhere...says the person who was quite fond of the old Benetton baby nappies. Ok, maybe they don't always need white, but completely black looks wrong to me.
Same with me. ABU SDK and Cushies are cute but they are the easiest to leak and are for some reason rather stiff compared to other nappies.

Also with the Fabines I have the same opinion with the rearz all purple seduction. Wearing that didn't look like a nappy to me.

Last edited:
I have to agree that I’m really not a fan of the Cushies. They redesigned the SDKs and they fit quite a bit better in the last batch I tested, but the Cushies have always seemed absurdly loose. They felt like they were going to leak, and often did even with minimal wettings.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
BigKid25 said:
I think the quality of the ABU Cushies cloth backed aren't very good for use. They are fun to play in and I love the prints, but I don't wear those if I'm looking to lounge in a wet diaper all day.
Eh? Well, they haven't been made in 6 or 7 years, so nobody falls victim to those anymore. (I actually liked them, though.)

But to the question at hand, I'd have to say...
BigKid25 said:
It's hard with the ABDL diapers only because I've only chosen ones that interest me and so far I like almost all of them
...this, pretty much. I've been very selective about the diapers I've tried, which is to say that while I've tried quite a few, none have been so far off the mark that I'd say I hated them. The worst I've done is to buy the wrong size.

But if I really had to pick a least favorite, I'd say... gosh... uh... probably ABU BunnyHopps, ironically, and I'd even be willing to buy those again. The first run of them just had a few nits I couldn't help picking, like the wacky sizing that required me to buy a size larger than normal (which was slightly oversized) and the translucent taping panel that gave the print a sort of jumbled look in front.

But I still enjoyed them.

Ereid2k19 said:
agree with the fabine black. I don't mind a diaper without white, like I think Abu space is fine, but all black just seems off for some reason.
Heh, yeah, it's an aesthetic that doesn't connect with me at all. There's not much "baby" to it, though not everybody wants "baby." Same with the discontinued Tylables "Pleather" diaper. And of course there are some other black diapers, like the Reaz Seduction. My little side finds these diapers puzzling, but as I haven't tried (and wouldn't try) them, I guess I can't really complain about them.

Last edited:
Yea, I’ll second the fact that the cushies fit quite a bit larger than sdk. I’m in between most sizes for a good fit and cushies is just stupid huge on me compared to sdk of the same size 🤷‍♂️

I dislike the Mary Jane Forsite diapers. Drugs and ABDL diapers just don't mix, in my opinion. That said, I LOVE Forsite's plain diaper and especially their Under the Sea diaper.

I also dislike the new ABU Super Dry Kids (though love the print). I liked the Super Dry Kid diapers under the old ownership as they had a shinier white plastic and were very crinkly like original Pamper's of the era. The new SDK's have a rough plastic, don't crinkle, and are not at all absorbent.

Reactions: Foxroxsox, PamperDamper and Jonnythepony
Cottontail said:
Eh? Well, they haven't been made in 6 or 7 years, so nobody falls victim to those anymore. (I actually liked them, though.)

Yikes... are they that old? I've been out of the ABDL game for a LONG time on a major purge, it appears! The cushies certainly weren't a diaper I strongly disliked, just the one that came to mind trying to think through my minimal ABDL diaper explorations. Come to think of it, I was more let down with the original Snuggies Waddlers. Thought they were good at the time, but compared to the current overnights they can't hold a candle.

The only diapers I buy nowadays are the molicaire super plus, Tranquility ATN, CVS briefs, goodnites and up & up sleep pants. Definitely trying to get my debt managed and my teaching career underway before I begin exploring diaper brands again.

Good to hear from you though! I do appreciate the diaper expertise you bring to the community! 😊

Ereid2k19 said:
Huh, I liked the mydiaper yellow, but the designs always seemed a bit weird. I wish the ultra night version or whatever had a print allover instead of just being like a peekabu.
- Wasn't that one so much like a PeekABU there was 'trouble'?!!

I think my least favorite were the Rearz seduction cause they reminded me of black trash bags with tapes. (Nothing wrong the the performance of the diaper just not my thing.)

Runner up would be aww so cute. Just not enough absorbency for me and those bears just stared creepily into the abyss. o_O. (Even one of my little friends would call them "Aww so Creepy.") 🤭

Reactions: Ereid2k19 and BigKid25
I myself dont like tranquility Atn they dont hold enough plus I dont like the cloth bck diapers they just feel really uncomfortable

Reactions: BigKid25
littledreamers333 said:
I myself dont like tranquility Atn they dont hold enough plus I dont like the cloth bck diapers they just feel really uncomfortable

The ATN and CVS briefs that I wear are play diapers. I agree that they aren't good quality for extended wear, but they are thin enough that I can feel myself through the diaper and the way they hug me with the fit is a huge bonus for me.

I certainly prefer plastic backed as well, but cloth here and there isn't the worst thing ever, especially since I live with family and it's far less noisy.

bambinobaby said:
I dislike the Mary Jane Forsite diapers. Drugs and ABDL diapers just don't mix, in my opinion. That said, I LOVE Forsite's plain diaper and especially their Under the Sea diaper.

I also dislike the new ABU Super Dry Kids (though love the print). I liked the Super Dry Kid diapers under the old ownership as they had a shinier white plastic and were very crinkly like original Pamper's of the era. The new SDK's have a rough plastic, don't crinkle, and are not at all absorbent.
Yeah, I'm not even an adult baby with little headspace or anything but I still agree with the Mary Jane, I don't like to see diapers with drugs on them because it ruins the innocence and idea of them for me.

Reactions: BigKid25
Piefox said:
I think my least favorite were the Rearz seduction cause they reminded me of black trash bags with tapes. (Nothing wrong the the performance of the diaper just not my thing.)

Runner up would be aww so cute. Just not enough absorbency for me and those bears just stared creepily into the abyss. o_O. (Even one of my little friends would call them "Aww so Creepy.") 🤭
True on the deduction, the only reason I could see buying them is they look more like underwear if you just see the wasteband, because nobody expects a black diaper, so you could worry about being caught a little less. The awwsocute teddy bears eyes are comically large, I don't see it as off-putting but even if I think it's a little cute I can't take it seriously with how dumb the bears look lol.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Piefox
Back