• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New Huggies brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I've always preferred baby diapers, it's just me, but I digress. Huggies has launched a new diaper for the premium eco-friendly market (great timing with this recession and all), while they only go to size 5, I have seen similar brands got up to size seven (41+ lbs). Has anyone ever tried these brands (seven generation, nature babycare, etc.)?

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Not necessarily, it seems they use the same absorbent material as most diapers.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
What a scam. It's just another attempt at making more money. They know people are going to buy diapers regardless. If they it make it seem like the diapers are Eco friendly and a tad cheaper than the other companies, they will more than likely sell more. Ipso facto, they will make more money.

On another note, try them out. Let us know. =]

-Calen

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Eh, I've never found huggies to be that good, anyway. They're small when compared to Pampers, and the tabs have pretty much no stretch. Oh, and absorbency is bad.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What a scam. It's just another attempt at making more money. They know people are going to buy diapers regardless. If they it make it seem like the diapers are Eco friendly and a tad cheaper than the other companies, they will more than likely sell more. Ipso facto, they will make more money.

On another note, try them out. Let us know. =]

-Calen
This isn't necessarily true.

As for an eco-friendly diaper, I'm not sure if it can be done but Seventh Generation is more about naturally produced materials than chemically. Whether it's eco-friendly or not I'm unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.