New Housemate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Let's start with background. There is a young woman that I've known for almost 4 years that I help out on a pretty regular basis. BTW she is younger than my daughters. A year ago she was going to move out of state to live with a friend, but that fell apart at the last minute, her stuff was loaded in my truck and suddenly had no place to go. So, she stayed with me for a while until she moved in with another friend. Last Summer while I was out of town, she became homeless, so I let her house sit for me while I was out of town. After I came back she stayed with me until moving in with another friend. The trouble was trying to hide my ABDL side, so I was glad to get my house back to myself and be able to be a baby while at home.
Now up to date. This week she told me she was having health problems due to her allergies and her friend having a dog, and asked if she could move back in with me. Good timing because I'm shampooing the bedroom rugs so the bedrooms are emptied out. We'll just move her things into one bedroom (used to be my office) and then rearrange everything into new places.
I didn't want to worry about hiding my baby things so yesterday I told her that I like to be a baby when I was at home. She was like no problem. I told her I like to wear diapers and drink from a bottle. She told me that she likes to suck on a bottle sometimes to de-stress and wears diapers sometimes when her gout flares up. She made a comment that we keep finding more things that we have in common.
Makes me wonder, there could be a lot more ABDLs out in the world than we think.

ORBaby said:
Makes me wonder, there could be a lot more ABDLs out in the world than we think.

Could be. There are no reliable studies that really define the number of ABDL's so there are only guesses.

There is also the problem of just defining what a ABDL is.

I've always that there were more of us because I knew at least two beside myself when I was a kid.

dogboy said:
I knew at least two beside myself when I was a kid.
In real life? wow.

And yeah I wonder how many of us or people with little, tendencies there are.

ORBaby said:

I suspect this too, especially in the female population.

As for telling her about yourself, I probably would have done that too if I were in your situation. That is real nice of you to let her stay in your home, but you also need to feel like you can live comfortably in your own house. Glad it worked out really well.

Yeah, I figured it was better to tell her ahead of time so that if she freaked out about it she could find another living situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back