• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy9348

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hey there,

Just a quick introduction since I'm new here.

I've been interested in diapers and diaper wearing for a long time. It is purely a sexual fetish for me and fortunately not anything medical. But because it's quite a strange fetish it's one I've ruminated and thought about a little bit. I think I understand myself now, at least a layer deeper than I did before - but I'm sure the onion has more layers.

In a nutshell, I love the psychological dynamics of intimacy and find them even more interesting than the physical (although if I'm honest that is very important too). This means that control/loss of control, sensation and a power dynamic are very sexy to me and I spend a lot of time exploring new angles on this, which is what brings me here.

Anyway, a bit more about the non-sexual me: I'm a software engineer based in the UK. My job isn't web-related but I've fallen in love with that stuff and spent a lot of my spare time teaching myself Node.js, Backbone and a whole bunch of other buzzwords. I grew up all around the (Western) world and came to the UK 10 years ago, but happily settled now. In my somewhat limited other spare time I like to read scifi, history, biographies and books on coding. I'm a big fan of Vernor Vinge and recommend Hasting's book on Churchill "Finest Years".

Cheers,
Andy

philly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome Andy glade ur here and im sure u will fit right in here i promise its not that hard

babyhelge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
welcome to ADISC. See you like reading books, it's a good hobby. One of my favorites, especially about history. Good luck on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.