• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a Psychology Major in college, with plans to eventually get a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I consider myself to be an AB/DL, as well as a caretaker. I have an interest in diapers and regression on the AB/DL side, as well as hopefully learning some parenting tips on the caretaker side.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I really enjoy psychology, as a hobby, in addition to studying it in school. I'm also interested in medicine and philosophy. I play a little guitar, do a bit of singing, and a little video editing.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

In all honesty, I still experience a great sense of shame for wanting to be an AB. I have no qualms if others are, and do not find infantilism in general to be a shameful thing, but I'm ashamed of myself for being an AB. Because of this, I find it very difficult to regress and let go. I feel guilty for wanting to be taken care of like that, as if I'm demanding too much of the other person. There are also various other issues that go into that. I have a much easier time playing a caretaker. I hope to become more comfortable with the little side of myself, and also learn to be a better caretaker.

tphoto21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
welcome to the site you will enjoy it's a great site to get to know others who can support you anyway you can think of.

tphoto21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
your welcome how did u find this site. and what are u looking for as far as this site.

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I found it via a Google search I believe. And I'm looking feel more comfortable with regression and how to be a better caretaker.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Welcome to the site! Just wanted to say... fantastic username! Mental note to self: must use the word "whimsy" more often... :p

Tanara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Hey there! I know the feeling in your last paragraph... I consider myself mostly a DL who aspires to be an AB in some portion... But my mummy is in Afghanistan, so I have to wait. I worry that she will think I am a needy twit, but I also want to just give it a try and try to get myself to relax.

So... Couple questions. First! Have you ever had someone that you were able to regress with and enjoy your AB side, or is it just an aspiration?

Second question... And this one is REALLY important, so please read it carefully!

What is your favorite dessert?

H0TWH33LS

Banned
Role
  1. Private
I have only dabbled in the AB world and by that I mean I have not had much experience at all. I have never used anything other than diapers around anyone before and I have never even really rp'ed this scenario. My favorite desert would have to be homemade chocolate chip cookies, smores, or tiramisue.

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thank you! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely go for it if you'd like to give it a try. :) And my girlfriend and I switch off the role of parent and AB, but I usually have trouble with regression. She's awesome though and is trying to help me out with it.

My favorite dessert is vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing, in either cake or cupcake form. What's your favorite dessert?

- - - Updated - - -

All of your favorite desserts sound delicious!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
heya. i am an AB but also fairly new to this site. what sort of stuff do you like to play on the guitar ? also what type of stuff do you lie to sing ?

Tanara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Dessert... You will laugh, but I actually eat raw strawberries or an apple. :p I like sweets, but I have been trying to cut down. For a super sweet dessert, ice cream with home made caramel. I make caramel, it is the only thing that I can make without it resulting in food poisoning. XD

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
aaw she thinks she will kill someone if she cooks anything. put a pizza in the oven and bing you cooked something lol its that easy

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I sort of sing and play on the guitar in combination, but I'm a total amateur lol. And really...it can be anything that strikes my mood that isn't too hard to play.

Grace22

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site. It's nice to see another person pursuing a Psychology degree. I just recently graduated with a degree in Humanistic Psychology. Best of luck to you in pursuing higher education.

anvmbr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi petitewhimsy,

I'm new here too and minored in psych while completing my first double degree in music + education. I'm really considering commencing studies in psychology over the next 12 months or so and would love to ask you some questions about it if you don't mind. :)

I also know exactly what you're talking about with the 'feeling ashamed' business. I'm in the process of coming out to my girlfriend (which is why I joined) and am still attempting to write an introductory thread so I can seek the advice of others. Though I should probably sift through the many similar threads before I ask people to repeat themselves.

Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for here too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.