New Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocket_Man55

Hey guys,

Im new here so ya. I am from south carolina USA. Close to the town of columbia. For more info about me go see my profile. I am looking foward to having conversations with you guys. :) :cool:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ah... another carolinian... I swear it's something in the air around here that creates and attracts AB/DLs. Welcome to the forums! If you ever make it with NASA at least you'll have a legit reason to wear the diapers.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey Welcome to ADISC, i hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here like i do :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome to ADISC, Rocket_Man55. :happy: I like your name; it reminds me of Elton John's Rocket Man.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
good luck with NASA. when i first saw your name (before looking at your profile) i thought your name was based off the song "Rocket man" by Elton John.
YouTube - Elton John-Rocket man

That's a version from a loooooong time ago. Lol he looks so different from what he does now.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
welcome to ADISC hope you have fun posting, reading, sharing and chatting all over this site!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey Rocket_Man55! Welcome to ADISC!
Hope that you have a great time, there are a lot of nice people and great information here. Hope that you enjoy the website as much as I have. Hope that I catch you out in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.