New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hello everone, I was told about this site by a wonderful couple that I had the honour and pleasure of meeting. We had a lovly dinner and talked late into the evening. They are the first couple I have ever met in person from the DL world. They recommened this site to me and I had to join. I hope to make lots of friends here. I promise to add more to my profile very soon.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Are you the mysterious person that had dinner with Darkfinn and Luvsgirl :O

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey again. I hope that this group is as great a place for you. See you again soon

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... I see Pojo caught on. :)

Welcome to the boards Jennifer... it was very nice meeting you yesterday... I hope you like the community here as much as we do.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well... I see Pojo caught on. :)

Welcome to the boards Jennifer... it was very nice meeting you yesterday... I hope you like the community here as much as we do.

Nothing gets past me ;D...How was the dinner :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Dinner was good. Lotsa good conversation. Always great to meet new people and discuss all our similar interests... not just diapers.

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
I like to meet well rounded people with more than one common intrest. It is much better when you can share an enjoy a diverse pallet of activities

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Knowing people are not phyco killers is a + also, (sneeks peek at DF) at least Teddy said he was not one..... :)

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Big plus there...I have met enough questionable individuals in my time...My teddy Brueinor ans Eeyore is ther for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.