• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sol

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

I've had interest in DL for over a decade but never talked to anyone about it out of extreme fear. I'm also having some minor continence issues from time to time so hopefully I'll find some info here about how to handle that. I am not 24/7 by any means and I have zero interest in being.

Outside of this, I enjoy playing video games, photography, and drawing. I'm also trying to get back into writing.

I expect to mostly lurk here but I'm sure I will have questions/input from time to time.

Reactions: Lumos
sol said:
Hello,

I've had interest in DL for over a decade but never talked to anyone about it out of extreme fear. I'm also having some minor continence issues from time to time so hopefully I'll find some info here about how to handle that. I am not 24/7 by any means and I have zero interest in being.

Outside of this, I enjoy playing video games, photography, and drawing. I'm also trying to get back into writing.

I expect to mostly lurk here but I'm sure I will have questions/input from time to time.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome , hope any questions that you may have can be answered here

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow Canadian! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Hello and welcome to Adisc Sol

I and welcome to the abdl chat site and hope you like it as much as I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back