• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

JAW182

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
1) Hello! Who are you? My name is Jimmy, I’m a fireman, I currently reside in New Jersey northern the real Jersey for any of my southies here 🤣😜

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
well what brings me here I hope is alright but um...I do not have a diaper fetish but I also don’t mind it...my fetish is pee accidents or incontinence. I’m really here to mee a girl who can be accepting that is what I’m into. It’s hard to find that. Maybe even meet someone who’s urinary incontinant and make their problem a positive thing. Hopefully this is okay here.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? Big fan of super hero’s and the dc tv shows, along with riverdale. I’m into rock mainly emo and alternative. I’m a loving snd very involved uncle to 3 nephews. Enjoy fishing, not sure what else to say

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
like I said meet a girl and others who accepting to my fetish and some support.

Last edited:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Jaw182 and welcome to the group.

Nice use of the introduction template, however if you read the introduction header or the Site rules in the news forum then the request to meet girls would not have happened.

We are a support community not a dating site.

TSladeDL

Learning to except myself as a DL...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome JAW182. I'm fairly new here as well. I too am a firefighter. From North Carolina. You've come to a good support group.

TheMatrixIsComing

Don't forget the turkeys! They deserve love too!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Welcome to the site and I hope you have a great time here!

JAW182

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello Jaw182 and welcome to the group.

Nice use of the introduction template, however if you read the introduction header or the Site rules in the news forum then the request to meet girls would not have happened.

We are a support community not a dating site.
My apologies I didn’t mean for trouble just looking for some supper and feeling really alone