• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Nikki93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

My name is Niki,

I’m 27 years old and have finally decided to accept that I am a DL. I have been one since early childhood but never wanted to accept it. For a long time I thought it was gross or that there was something wrong with me, until I started searching on the web and discovered that it is fairly common. Over the years I have gone from indulging my DL to trying to dispel it, back around again and have finally landed here. Looking forward to talking to other people like me.

Reactions: Andrewgdfw, NoVAJetDL82, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Hello Nikki93 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction wit a very common theme.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of your hobbies and other interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
I love theatre/film, writing, animals/nature, and volunteering my time. I care a lot about my hometown community and do stuff for it when I can. I am also a geek but certainly not one who knows everything about my fandom loves. 😂 (Harry Potter, GOT, Stranger Things, IT, ATLA/LOK, Charmed, Freaks and Geeks, Once Upon A Time, Merlin and I’m sure more).

Reactions: perlFerret, Blathers, Emmagar and 1 other person
Omg Merlin! I love Merlin!

I really like One Upon A Time! I haven't watched it for ages though… I'll have to see if it's on any of the streaming services here!

I'm quite new here, and it's a wonderful place to be, so I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Take care.

abrich said:
I really like One Upon A Time! I haven't watched it for ages though… I'll have to see if it's on any of the streaming services here!

I'm quite new here, and it's a wonderful place to be, so I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Take care.
It should still be on Netflix. I haven’t finished the final season, I watched it religiously for years but then school and theatre got in the way. Plus their final season is weird.. weirder then previous seasons. I tried to finish it but I have to go back to season five to remember what the heck is going on. 😂

Reactions: abrich
Emmagar said:
Omg Merlin! I love Merlin!
Right! I’m always trying to get people to watch it with me but only one friend did and we didn’t get to finish it. Netflix said they were taking it off a few months ago but they never did.

Nikki93 said:
It should still be on Netflix. I haven’t finished the final season, I watched it religiously for years but then school and theatre got in the way. Plus their final season is weird.. weirder then previous seasons. I tried to finish it but I have to go back to season five to remember what the heck is going on. 😂
I'll have a look for it! I think it used to be on one of the free-to-air channels here in the UK, and then moved on to Sky, a subscription satellite service, so I lost track of it, but it would be good to rewatch the first few seasons, and then carry on to the end.

Welcome to the group call me Ka

Reactions: Nikki93
abrich said:
I'll have a look for it! I think it used to be on one of the free-to-air channels here in the UK, and then moved on to Sky, a subscription satellite service, so I lost track of it, but it would be good to rewatch the first few seasons, and then carry on to the end.
Have you finished the series before or no?

Reactions: abrich
Nikki93 said:
Have you finished the series before or no?
Hi! No, sadly not. I didn't have access to it after it moved on to satellite. I missed the final season of Lost for the same reason, although people tell me I didn't miss much…

Welcome, I'm new here as well. Stranger things... IT... Freaks And Geeks... hell yeah. Again, welcome.

Reactions: Nikki93
I love my fandoms ❤️😊

Welcome to Adisc.
Merlin fan aye? Are you based in England currently then if you don't mind me asking?
Hope this site helps you and have fun.
_
GISW

Yes! I love Merlin! I don’t mind but I do not reside in England. I live in the US. I love the sassy humor in it, and the way they tell the story. Not gonna lie I also love how Merlin and Arthur interact with each other, its thoroughly entertaining! 😊😂

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
Hi Nikki. I just recently joined this forum as well. I'm like you. I've become much more accepting of being a diaper lover as a part of my life. And I'm happier now than I was 10-20 years ago.

Back