• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey everyone I'm new here and I just figured out how to make threads:laugh:. Not much to say about me but if you want to know just ask and I will awnser. also I have bad spelling so if you can't read something just tell me and I will see if I can spell it better.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Welcome to ADISC!!! :D

Do you have any hobbies?
If so, what is/are your hobbies?
Are you a diaper lover, teen/adult baby or a babyfur?
What is 1+1?

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
yes I do.

I collect any thing to do with Lord Of The Rings (I'm a lotr geek).

I'm a diaper lover more than a teen baby and I just got into babyfurs and love it :).

2 lol

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Semi LOTR geek here but muchly into the books

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The book's where good and that is comeing form a kid that dispizes reading. lol

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
i have all 3 special addition of those on DVD and really loved the movies, my mate is more into it then i am but it's nice to see another geek around here. im more into D&D and fantasy type stuff. but welcome to the site and hope u have a good tour around the place and enjoy the site. really really enjoy it myself.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Thanks I am ganna buy the extended versions my self off of e bay and maby even sting

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
A nice warm welcome to ADISC, dont worry about spelling cause we all make mistakes once in a while, heck even my spelling sometime gets off track ^_^.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
yeah but I make then all the time.lol :D

(almost put make as meke wrighting this):wallbash:

Luvpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Welcome Nativej,
Best Wishes, I like your avatar, it's got personality. I read Lord of the rings and the Hobbitt many years ago when I was in eigth grade. I loved them but gollum scared me.

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
lol yeah there comeing out with the hobbit suposedly in 2012 can't wait peter jackson is a fucking hero in my book. sorry about the languige. (really bad spelling)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Do you use a spell-checker? I understand people can be dyslexic or have other issues. If you haven't one installed many techy people here can help you get one. :wink:

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ideally, you could use Firefox, which has spell check built in:

Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Or Chrome, which also has a built-in spell checker:

Google Chrome - Download a new browser

If you insist on using Internet Explorer 7, there are add-ons available:

IE7Pro - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
ieSpell - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

...and if you're on an older computer still using Internet Explorer 6, you are doing a disservice to both yourself (IE 6 is SLOW) and programmers everywhere (who need to build in compatibility for that blasted browser into their websites) - and you should switch browsers now.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi Nativej. I'm an lotr fan myself - movies and books. I'm crying that it will be so long before The Hobbit comes out, however I hear that it will be two movies and they are going to show the part of Gandalf confronting Sauron in Mirkwood.

By the way, how long have you been into diapers and how often do you wear and what brand, etc...

Hugs

Nativejj

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
now I can't wait even more.

I took an interest when I was five so I took one (my little sister used them for dolls) and hide it under my bed but forgot all about it and then found it when we moved almost got cought there. but I just take what I can when I can and I wear any time my mom is gone for a good while. but I'm ganna get a job at a big y so maby I can get them more aften.

Status
Not open for further replies.