• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here.

Diapernew201

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I recently have been exploring what it means to be a Diaper Lover. I came out to my girlfriend a few days ago about my love of diapers. She took time to think about it and embraced it. She has been encouraging me to read and explore more about the topic. I started wearing diapers for a medical reason 15 years ago. Over the last three years it has been more apparent that I enjoy wearing them and wetting them. But most recent I have enjoyed them in the a sexual way. I have used them to masturbate in the past and my girlfriend has allowed me to bring them into our love life.

I feel strange but excited with this new aspect of my life. I also feel kind of weird still at the same time. Almost still a little uncomfortable. Which is a feeling I want to get over. Anyway, thank you for allowing me to post this.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Hello Diapernew201 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

The best suggestion I can give you is what I did 6+ years ago. Start reading the Adult Baby and Diaper talk forum until you see a repeat pattern in the topics.
Gaining understanding is the first big step to self acceptance. Then after that comes control and the ability to set boundaries.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: neophyte
Welcome to ADISC! You've come to the right place for support, learning, understanding, and acceptance!

I hope to see you in the forums! Enjoy your stay! :) 🍁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I appreciate that all of you.

Hi Diapernew

I think we have a number of things in common - like you I had to start wearing diapers 24/7 for medical reasons as a teenager, but over the years I’ve come to embrace and enjoy my diapered situation. it was either that or continue to feel depressed about it. Doing so has really helped my self-esteem. So well done for reaching out to us here.

Looking forward to what you have to say in the future.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Back