• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here.

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and that I’m new to this site. I’m from Canada and some of my hobbies include video games, movies, and camping with my friends. I’ve visited it before and everyone seems really nice and understanding. I hope we can chat sometime!

Rednaxela said:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and that I’m new to this site. I’m from Canada and some of my hobbies include video games, movies, and camping with my friends. I’ve visited it before and everyone seems really nice and understanding. I hope we can chat sometime!

Hi and welcome to the site. My family owns a cottage in northern Ontario and we've done our share of camping and fishing.

I’m new too. I’ve done plenty of camping with the U.S. military.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm also from Canada (ON), I'm looking forward to the nicer weather!!!!

neophyte said:
Welcome to ADISC! I'm also from Canada (ON), I'm looking forward to the nicer weather!!!!
Thanks! I’m from The Maritimes. The weather here has been really good the past couple days. It was 11 degrees yesterday!

Rednaxela said:
Thanks! I’m from The Maritimes. The weather here has been really good the past couple days. It was 11 degrees yesterday!
11 degrees!
At first I was shocked, then I realized you musy use Celsius😂
I hope you enjoy your time on ADISC

Reactions: Rednaxela
SicartheaSpikefan said:
11 degrees!
At first I was shocked, then I realized you musy use Celsius😂
I hope you enjoy your time on ADISC
Haha thanks! Yeah I use Celsius, cause I’m Canadian lol

Back