New here

Katemac

Contributor
Role
Carer
Hi everyone. I came across this site by accident. I am a pretty private person but am open to bring a "mommy" tyoe. I really enjoy taking care of others. I'm a an elementary teacher and I love classic rock. I collect stuffed animals. I do not have any children of my own, basically because I cant, which is why I'm now divorced. Anyway, if love to get to know some of you and learn all I can.

Last edited:

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey welcome I'm glad you joined!! Classic rock is the best kind of rock!!

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi Kate!
Funny... I am listening to "Modern Love" by Hall & Oats. They are a cool mix of classic rock and R&B.
Welcome

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hello Kate
Welcome to the group 😺

Kyma

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hello Kate, welcome

BabyBristol

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Hi everyone. I came across this site by accident. I am a pretty private person but am open to bring a "mommy" tyoe. I really enjoy taking care of others. I'm a an elementary teacher and I love classic rock. I collect stuffed animals. I do not have any children of my own, basically because I cant, which is why I'm now divorced. Anyway, if love to get to know some of you and learn all I can.
Hi Kate. I’m new here too. Sorry to hear about you marriage. Had one go down the pan myself. It’s a crap deal. Anyway I’m here if you want to chat.

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
You have definetly found one of the best places on the interwebs. No place more caring and sympathetic here