• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katemac

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi everyone. I came across this site by accident. I am a pretty private person but am open to bring a "mommy" tyoe. I really enjoy taking care of others. I'm a an elementary teacher and I love classic rock. I collect stuffed animals. I do not have any children of my own, basically because I cant, which is why I'm now divorced. Anyway, if love to get to know some of you and learn all I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1955wetdiaper and YbboB
Hey welcome I'm glad you joined!! Classic rock is the best kind of rock!!

Hi Kate!
Funny... I am listening to "Modern Love" by Hall & Oats. They are a cool mix of classic rock and R&B.
Welcome

Hello Kate
Welcome to the group 😺

Hello Kate, welcome

Hey Kate! Welcome!

Katemac said:
Hi everyone. I came across this site by accident. I am a pretty private person but am open to bring a "mommy" tyoe. I really enjoy taking care of others. I'm a an elementary teacher and I love classic rock. I collect stuffed animals. I do not have any children of my own, basically because I cant, which is why I'm now divorced. Anyway, if love to get to know some of you and learn all I can.
Hi Kate. I’m new here too. Sorry to hear about you marriage. Had one go down the pan myself. It’s a crap deal. Anyway I’m here if you want to chat.

You have definetly found one of the best places on the interwebs. No place more caring and sympathetic here

Reactions: PapaBear001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back