New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dld2618

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, just thought I would intoduce myselft to you all. I am a DL and like Depends brand currenty the best. I used to get the LONGS brand but they have converted over to CVS cloth style which I don't like. I wet but hardley ever mess. What I like most about wearing diapers is the feel and comfort. Wish I could wear to work but can't currenty.

Oh by the way, I am male and 38. Don't mind chatting with a few of you.
I also would not mind meeting a nice woman to talk to either.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Hello. :)
I'm Mesmerale! Yay!

*coughs* Welcome to ADISC, the land of rainbows. :rainbow: (Because I say it is.)

Um... I'm not a DL, really... >.> I'm a TB/DL, so I'm both. ^_^ Effin' lovin' GoodNites right now, 'cause they're so cute!

Da. da. da... 17, bi-gendered, also love chatting...

Oh, and it'd probably be safer to avoid any "I'd like to meet so and so" implications, even as a joke. People don't really like that here. :shrug:

B

Butterfly Mage

Welcome!

We also talk about hobbies, games, sports, religion, politics, and all sorts of things.

What kinds of hobbies do you have? What kinds of interest do you have? Where do you see yourself in five years? Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

dld2618

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hobbies

I like to work on my 67 Mustang and refurbishing her. I'm also writing a sci-fi novel, which will probobly take a Millennia to finish.

In my first post I said I would like to meet a woman to chat with.
I ment just CHAT! No meeting in person, just to talk with. Hey i'll talk with anyone for that matter.

I've been in the Military for 16 1/2 years. So if any of you want to talk about that I'm open to it. Especialy those of you considering it as a youngster.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I like to work on my 67 Mustang and refurbishing her. I'm also writing a sci-fi novel, which will probobly take a Millennia to finish.

I ment just CHAT! No meeting in person, just to talk with. Hey i'll talk with anyone for that matter.

I've been in the Military for 16 1/2 years. So if any of you want to talk about that I'm open to it. Especialy those of you considering it as a youngster.

Yay sci-fi! :D

I knew what you meant. :) I was just saying, to warn you that mentioning anything like it was a fine line to walk.

Ooh, for some reason we have a lot of military talk here, I think... (I might just be insane...)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Yay sci-fi! :D

I knew what you meant. :) I was just saying, to warn you that mentioning anything like it was a fine line to walk.

Ooh, for some reason we have a lot of military talk here, I think... (I might just be insane...)

Mes has a good point. ADISC can be a little paranoid sometimes.

Hmm... I'm noticing a lot of military activity here too.

What branch of the military are you in?

Enjoy ADISC! :)

--The Silent Assassin--

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to adisc, dld2618.

From now on, I will have to refer to you as DLD as I can barely remember my phone number, let alone the order of those 4 digits :tongueout:

Hope you enjoy posting with us,

D.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi and welcome. Hope you find people to chat with and able to join in on other topics.

I envy you, wish I had my 67 Mustang back really miss it. Still have a dream to own the 64 1/2 some day.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

Now, see, notice the jump in response rate at your second post? Yay, you've already got the hang of ADISC...

I had a 72 1/2 Cougar XR7, 351 Cleveland but that was over 20 years ago...
I am also a fannish raccoon, though not very current
We do have women, many with female personae but some biological; but that makes no difference if it is strictly online... or does it?

How can you tell the difference between a biological female and a transgender? Take down their Genes!!

And yes, we have a number of military, ex-military, or just plain old military buffs...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.