• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrattyBaby28

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hi folks,

I'm new to the forum.
I'm 20 years old, and an AB.
Aside from that, I'm a Junior at ETSU in Tennessee, and live in Boston. I'm an English major with a Psychology minor.
I love reading, writing, and most everything computer related.

If you have any other questions, just ask!

~BrattyBaby28

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Man, you guys ask weird questions.

Welcome, and enjoy the site!

--The Silent Assassin--

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Hey, welcome to the group. Kick back in your diaper and look around. I think you will find there is lots here.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello, and welcome to the site. it's a pleasure to have you =P

I has a question too:

Since I see your favorite kind of diaper is a pull-up, do you know of a particularly good brand of pullup for snuggness/absorbancy? =o

Role
Diaper Lover
Hey and welcome! I'm still new here and find it to be a rather enjoyable place. Any DL is good people to me! I live in TN and have visited ETSU a few times and must say its a nice campus. I do not, however, know anyone from Boston that attends ETSU so i may now mark that off my list. Have a great day.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well since other people are asking random questions...how many tootsie rolls would it take to get to the moon if you lined them up end to end? (long ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.