• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hello everyone
After many years of attempting to deny this part of myself I have finally come to terms with it. I enjoy wearing diapers. Very recently I decided to finally take the plunge after my wife helped me admit my secret to her and I bought a few sample packs from some of the abdl websites. My wife has been very supportive of me which I am eternally grateful of her for.

Aside from that I have a wide variety of hobbies. I play some video games (pc only, mainly LoL) I also play Magic the gathering as well. I dabble in digital art but my prime hobby is my saltwater reef aquarium. I don't currently have a job and I trying to get back into school. I volunteer at a local aquarium/research lab on Sundays where I mainly make sure the kids don't harass the animals in the touch tanks too bad.

I joined this site looking for support and community. I have been denying this part of myself for most of my life and I just wanted to talk to people that share this interest with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro
-Acan

Hello Acan and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Is your avatar a cluster of Tunicates?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

My avatar is a rose bubble tip anemone (entacmaea quadricolor) I have three of them in my aquarium although this picture looks much better than mine do lol.
-Thanks for the welcome.:biggrin:

Acan said:
My avatar is a rose bubble tip anemone (entacmaea quadricolor) I have three of them in my aquarium although this picture looks much better than mine do lol.
-Thanks for the welcome.:biggrin:

Very interesting. I like to look at Tunicates when I go scuba diving. I at first thought that it was an anemone but the shape looks so much like a Tunicate. Yet another example of model, mimic and dupe.

Hello What Computer Games do you play?

egor said:
Very interesting. I like to look at Tunicates when I go scuba diving. I at first thought that it was an anemone but the shape looks so much like a Tunicate. Yet another example of model, mimic and dupe.
I have always wanted to go get scuba certified. Unfortunately I has never been in the budget to do so. I am in a pretty good area for it now so perhaps someday I can make it happen.
Buhha said:
Hello What Computer Games do you play?
I play League of Legends mostly. I recently played Undertale and loved it. I used to play a lot of Team Fortress Two but that was a few years ago. I recently got back into Terraria since the new 1.3.1 update. I also recently finished Fallout 3: New Vegas and I want to get Fallout 4 but don't feel the need to pay full retail for it (I'm sure it'll be on a steam sale for 20$ within a year or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back