• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here, well not so new......

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi Everyone! I joined a while back, hoping to see what's going on here.... Work had other plans for me, just taking up way too much of my time. So trying to get back into the swing here, see what's going on here, connect with some similar peeps!
Name is Greg, 42 years, work way too much, and totally incontinent, 24/7 diaper dependent since about the time I got out of the Navy due to an accident and then nerve damage. Obviously was not something I would have expected, but it is what it is, and I've totally grown into being my happy diapered self!
I'm interested in connecting with others who want to chat about life and our experiences.
I'm big into sports, music, camping and hiking, and other topics, and even religion and politics, and if we disagree, let's at least be open and have robust dialogue!
Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Lumos and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome and glad to see you back.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
Welcome back hope you you manage to get more time to spend here and on the things you enjoy. It's important to enjoy life

Welcome to ADISC gregwearsdiapers I hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be. I have found that the members here come form 'a broad church' to use an Australian political term. Simply put - there are a wide range of opinions, covering various subjects here, which can result in many discussions and the occasional disagreement.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
Have fun and welcome.

gregwearsdiapers said:
Hi Everyone! I joined a while back, hoping to see what's going on here.... Work had other plans for me, just taking up way too much of my time. So trying to get back into the swing here, see what's going on here, connect with some similar peeps!
Name is Greg, 42 years, work way too much, and totally incontinent, 24/7 diaper dependent since about the time I got out of the Navy due to an accident and then nerve damage. Obviously was not something I would have expected, but it is what it is, and I've totally grown into being my happy diapered self!
I'm interested in connecting with others who want to chat about life and our experiences.
I'm big into sports, music, camping and hiking, and other topics, and even religion and politics, and if we disagree, let's at least be open and have robust dialogue!
Thanks!
Welcome Greg! Great introduction! I looking forward to discussing stuff with you! Lots of similar interests with me! Lovely to have you on board! 😁

Welcome

I did 14 years in the Canadian Navy in the reg force. I spent most of my time sailing on frigates but also on some destroyers. I was a stoker. An engineer/ firefighter.

Welcome!

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Welcome

I did 14 years in the Canadian Navy in the reg force. I spent most of my time sailing on frigates but also on some destroyers. I was a stoker. An engineer/ firefighter.
Hello fellow sailor! I was in the submarine force, electrician, loved every minute of it!

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
Kittyinpink said:
Welcome Greg! Great introduction! I looking forward to discussing stuff with you! Lots of similar interests with me! Lovely to have you on board! 😁
Thank you for the welcome!

hello Greg

Welcome to our website!!!

Good Evening and Welcome!
Although not Canadian living here in Derry, New Hampshire, USA, most of my extended family are Canadian, mostly on Prince Edward Island.

Back