• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new here from vanc,WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi every! i was a member here be4 broke my computer but now im back.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello leftbka and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome back.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
You could also tell us about living in North Portland
=^_^=

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Greeting, I'm from Seattle myself. Rare do I venture that far south though. I think last time it was for Kumoricon...

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
GameStorm or Orycon are better reasons to head South

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello... Welcome! Vancouver is close to me. Hope to see more posts from you so we can get to know you!

M

Marka

what makes you think I know about north Portland ???

I believe that "North Portland" (Oregon)...is a colloquialism referring to the very near by, and just North of Portland...Vancouver (Washington)...

-Marka

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Marka hit it on the head; my experience is Vancouver, WA functions, on practical level, as an extension of Portland, OR.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thank you! I was also thinking Vancouver is only 20 minutes from where I live. I said nothing about North portland. I did say portland. I was just more excited that wow another person just like me in the surrounding area.:)

Marka hit it on the head; my experience is Vancouver, WA functions, on practical level, as an extension of Portland, OR.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Everyone.

Those of us that live in "The 'Couve" do not talk freely about "The Peoples Republic of Veraville". That's that place the other side of the Columbia that we travel to only when absolutely necessary, so they can keep the "weird" over there and we live here.

M

Marka

Hello Everyone.

Those of us that live in "The 'Couve" do not talk freely about "The Peoples Republic of Veraville". That's that place the other side of the Columbia that we travel to only when absolutely necessary, so they can keep the "weird" over there and we live here.

You see...when I lived in the Vancouver *district of Portland...I worked and played in downtown PDX...and lived a comfortable and affordable historic domicile of Vancouver...I had the best of both worlds... I would live there again, should it ever become practical for me to go... -Marka

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Personally......I hate when they say keep portland weird. I don't want to be associated with weird. I understand every city is different. It's kinda like Hollywood is known as Hollyweird.

Hello Everyone.

leftbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was excited when tremor ask about north Portland I thought it mite be a long lost DL friend of mine. I did grow up in north Portland I was just had my hopes up. Any way I would love to chat with local DL's evey1have a nice wet day.

DONeill73

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there seem to be enough of you all in the Port-couver area to have your own little munch. Yes, I know there is a PDX munch, but to have it be strictly ab/dl associated and less of the bdsm and rope and bondage group would be fun.

I might be out there myself soon. Either in PDX, or SEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.