new here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Well looks like you're enjoying the forums before I could even say welcome. That's almost not fair ^^. Well I use myspace as well. And Pojo, they changed the age to 14 years ago. I use myspace a lot to keep in touch with friends. Also you have it good at 14, and don't be in a hurry to grow up (though I'll always be 6) Well have fun posting, and I hope you make lots of new friends.

~Christhefur~

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
welcome!

I myself only turned 15 back on the 3rd of July so I'm still pretty young compared to some members.

Anyways, Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here

also, Myspace. The place where most of my time went.. had to keep in contact with old friends somehow

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. There's certainly no reason to be conscious of your age here as this site is pretty much aimed at people around your age and up. There are a lot of people in the 14-15 year range, so you are certainly not alone. It looks like you're enjoying it here already, so I hope you stick around.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I use myspace as well. And Pojo, they changed the age to 14 years ago. I use myspace a lot to keep in touch with friends.

I thought they just lowered it to 16...But whatever, I prefer Facebook =3

Status
Not open for further replies.