new here and wanting to share my story

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi, eveyrone

Having newly joined not only this site but also this community. I would like to tell, in part, my story of how I arrived at this place.

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place or if what I'm posting is good or not.

First off; a little about me, I'm pushing 40 IRL but otherwise I'm a little(?) middle(?) around 4-8. I've never had a Mommy or Daddy, I discovered this was a part of me many years ago. Back in '07 I injured my lower spine, for 5 weeks I couldn't walk. I needed help, getting around, bathing, going to the bathroom. at the begining my Aunt was helping me. She was a professional CG at the the time, after the she turned my care over to an older man. I started wearing diapers out of necessity. The spinal injury not only made me unable to walk for awhile, I also developed incontinence.

After that experience, I started to realize somethings about myself. I'm just now acting on those things. reaching out to you folks.

It's been awhile since all that and 2022 was the first solid year since that I haven't needed diapers, but I still can't sleep without them.

Reactions: mrsmallory666, YakuiAndOzoi, medfet878 and 2 others

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome!

Reactions: medfet878

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fortythr33 said:
Hi, eveyrone

Having newly joined not only this site but also this community. I would like to tell, in part, my story of how I arrived at this place.

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place or if what I'm posting is good or not.

First off; a little about me, I'm pushing 40 IRL but otherwise I'm a little(?) middle(?) around 4-8. I've never had a Mommy or Daddy, I discovered this was a part of me many years ago. Back in '07 I injured my lower spine, for 5 weeks I couldn't walk. I needed help, getting around, bathing, going to the bathroom. at the begining my Aunt was helping me. She was a professional CG at the the time, after the she turned my care over to an older man. I started wearing diapers out of necessity. The spinal injury not only made me unable to walk for awhile, I also developed incontinence.

After that experience, I started to realize somethings about myself. I'm just now acting on those things. reaching out to you folks.

It's been awhile since all that and 2022 was the first solid year since that I haven't needed diapers, but I still can't sleep without them.
Hello and welcome to the community

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Fortythr33 said:
Hi, eveyrone

Wellcome to our wonderful community and thank you for sharing your storie with us.

LainIsLain

DL SuperNoob, DiaperHugger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello! Also in my 40's. Discovered diapers a few years ago and I'm now padded most nights. 🤭

Reactions: medfet878 and RetroGirl15