New here and hoping I can find some friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAIII

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, well as the title states I'm new on here, I've heard a lot about this site and since I'm here laying on my floor in my fresh new diaper I figured I'd post and see what its all about. First off I'd like to share this news with someone lol, I've recently started a weight loss journey and 2 months ago I purchased new diapers that I was unfortunately not able to fit in, but -20 lbs later and boom there ya go, I can fit in them :) I've really just wanted to tell someone that.

Well a little about me, I'm 20, and from New York, I am a super chill dude, really easy to talk to, super down to earth and understanding. I'm currently a Junior in college and trying to work full time, which makes my life crazy, but luckily I have my diapers to escape to :)

To me diapers are an escape from my normal crazy life, they keep my stress and anxiety levels down, and they just make me happy.

If anyone would be interested in making friends, I would love that because the only people who know about my love for diapers I either don't talk to anymore or they don't want to talk about it with me.

Well I'll leave it there for now.

Welcome to the site, enjoy!

Hey there BAIII,

Welcome to the site. ADISC actually has a separate forum for introductions, perhaps you could let us know a little bit more about yourself by posting an intro there:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/3-Greetings-Introductions

Don't feel too bad about posting in the Diaper Talk section though, you are a DL after all and I jumped the gun and posted my introduction in the Adult Babies & Littles section when I first posted here, I completely missed the Greetings section entirely, I can be baby-brained sometimes :paci:

Congratulations on your weight loss journey, I'm glad you can now enjoy your diapers.

I actually lived in New York for a year in my early 20's. It's a fabulous state and city, lots to do.

My reason for wearing diapers and regressing are the same as you, to me it's not a sexual part of who I am, it's something that I enjoy doing because it relieves stress and makes me feel happy :)

If you want to make plenty of padded pals, then you certainly came to the right place. Everyone on this site is more a less in the same boat, so if you have any diaper related questions or concerns feel free to make a post.

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hey BAIII!!!

You're so welcome to the site! You are going to have a lot of friends and understanding people now!! I hope you find yourself comfortable, as comfortable as your diaper haha. I'm 27 years, live in Miami, Florida, and you're absolutely one of us now. If you ever need someone to talk to, just hit me up via PM, any of us. You're our friend now!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back