• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Hampshire Baby

Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommicatsdl
pastelcolorfulkitten88 said:
Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.
Good Morning and Welcome!
I am in Derry here in New Hampshire.
I am 62 years old.
I am a "Little".
My regression ages are from 2 to 6 years old.
In real life, I am physically and developmentally disabled from birth.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Today is going to be a "play day" for me.

Aww thank you for the good morning wishes and welcoming wishes. Good morning also, sorry I had a busy day today. But tomorrow and for now on is going to be less busy. I had errands and chores to get done today. Good night also.

Aww awesome it's so nice to see there are some people from New Hampshire on here. Wonderful, I am in Concord, NH. Nice to meet you and I really super appreciate messaging me and reaching out to me. Welcome, we both share being little's together in this community. I just recently had my birthday so I turned 32 years old and wonderful, thank you for being honest. My regression ages are 1-2 years old. Nice, your little age's are 2 to 6 years old. No judgement here at all none whatsoever. I was born with triple x syndrome. I am a female and with female body parts and nothing else. But I was born with a extra chromosome. It's like 1 in 1,000 births. It's wicked rare. And I also have some joint problems. So I too am disabled, so I completely understand also hun. We are unique in our own ways and we are amazing people even if I never met you in person. Be proud of who you are. I am proud of myself too. We have come a long way but we are gifted in our own ways; if you know what I mean. Never give up on life. Aww that's super exciting sweetheart. I hope you have a fantastic fun wonderful time on your play day for you. Feel free to message me anytime. And if you ever need someone to talk too. I am always here. I am Ali by the way. If you don't mind me asking what is your name?

Aww thank you for the good morning wishes and welcoming wishes. Good morning also, sorry I had a busy day today. But tomorrow and for now on is going to be less busy. I had errands and chores to get done today. Good night also.

Aww awesome it's so nice to see there are some people from New Hampshire on here. Wonderful, I am in Concord, NH. Nice to meet you and I really super appreciate messaging me and reaching out to me. Welcome, we both share being little's together in this community. I just recently had my birthday so I turned 32 years old and wonderful, thank you for being honest. My regression ages are 1-2 years old. Nice, your little age's are 2 to 6 years old. No judgement here at all none whatsoever. I was born with triple x syndrome. I am a female and with female body parts and nothing else. But I was born with a extra chromosome. It's like 1 in 1,000 births. It's wicked rare. And I also have some joint problems. So I too am disabled, so I completely understand also hun. We are unique in our own ways and we are amazing people even if I never met you in person. Be proud of who you are. I am proud of myself too. We have come a long way but we are gifted in our own ways; if you know what I mean. Never give up on life. Aww that's super exciting sweetheart. I hope you have a fantastic fun wonderful time on your play day for you. Feel free to message me anytime. And if you ever need someone to talk too. I am always here. I am Ali by the way. If you don't mind me asking what is your name?
In Real Life, I am known as "Tom".
Extra Chromosomes is known as Trisomy.
I live alone by myself in my own Manufactured home in a Mobile Home Park.

Hello, Tom. Thank you for letting me know your name, I really super appreciate your honesty. I am Ali by the way.

Yes, you are correct technically there's about 14 different names to my condition. Trisomy X. But the condition I was diagnosed with by my genecist and mind you it's physically impossible to be diagnosed before the age of 12 years old (real life). So at age 12 years old I was diagnosed by my genecist at Dartmouth Hitchcock clicnic in Lebanon, NH with Triple x syndrome and I am the only one in my entire family tree including my ancestors with this condition. I also have one of the world's rarest blood types that no one else in my family tree including my ancestors that has my blood type either. My blood type is: O negative and I am known as "Donor blood". Here is something very interesting I learned about it. So say like you needed a blood transfusion, my blood could save you. But, if I need my own blood transfusion, I would need my own blood because any other blood types could result in death. So I can save lives. Red cross emails me all the time about it. Plus, I like doing good deeds. Anyways, I don't do it 24/7 just once in a while.

That's awesome living alone. Oh wow, nice and wonderful having your own home. I too live alone, in a condo.

Last edited:
Hello, Tom. Thank you for letting me know your name, I really super appreciate your honesty. I am Ali by the way.

Yes, you are correct technically there's about 14 different names to my condition. Trisomy X. But the condition I was diagnosed with by my genecist and mind you it's physically impossible to be diagnosed before the age of 12 years old (real life). So at age 12 years old I was diagnosed by my genecist at Dartmouth Hitchcock clicnic in Lebanon, NH with Triple x syndrome and I am the only one in my entire family tree including my ancestors with this condition. I also have one of the world's rarest blood types that no one else in my family tree including my ancestors that has my blood type either. My blood type is: O negative and I am known as "Donor blood". Here is something very interesting I learned about it. So say like you needed a blood transfusion, my blood could save you. But, if I need my own blood transfusion, I would need my own blood because any other blood types could result in death. So I can save lives. Red cross emails me all the time about it. Plus, I like doing good deeds. Anyways, I don't do it 24/7 just once in a while.

That's awesome living alone. Oh wow, nice and wonderful having your own home. I too live alone, in a condo.
I do okay living alone.
I have my own system for getting all my house chores done every week.
Today I used my blue quad rollator walker frame to take a long walk for exercise.
Tomorrow one of my church friends is taking me grocery shopping.
Also I have to pay my latest water bill.

Hello, Tom. Awesome, that's great to hear. That's all you can do is try your very best, just like I do. Yeah, I too feel the same way on living alone. Although my fiancée passed away last July, sadly 7/20/19 and I have been living on my own ever since. I am a strong believer in reincarnation so spiritually he is always with me and he is a huge part of my life and was my best friend. Before I met my fiancée I was living on my own to begin with. But I completely understand on living alone part. I don't have any kids and I have a cat, to some he is just my cat but to me he is like my kid and my best friend. But for the most part I have gotten used to living alone and I do my very best.

That's definitely nice and wonderful to having your own way of getting all your chores and house work done every week and I too have the very same.
I am glad and happy to hear you were able to get some good exercise for a long walk using your walker. I give you full credit on that and be able to enjoy some fresh air. I too like going for walks also. I love being able to go on walks in the woods on a neatly path and being in nature and enjoying the fresh air. It's comforting and brings you peace and happiness also. So I completely understand. That is very nice and kind of your church friend to help out and taking you grocery shopping. Always nice to have some people to help with like that. That's good you will be able to pay for your water bill. Yeah I have done a deep cleaning, errands and chores lately. So far my cleaning is done for the most part also.

I was wondering, would you like to be my friend? It's always nice so far on messaging people who enjoy, love and wear diapers, who are into ABDL/DL and so far the people who I have spoken with live locally either in this state or a state away surronding the New England area. I am looking to make some friends who enjoy the same things I do as in the ABDL/DL community. Thank you for responding back to me. I hope to hear from you soon. 😊

BabyBoyDevin said:
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv

Hey, and welcome!

I'm sorry that the "New Hampshireites” seem to have hijacked your intro post!😂🤣

You seem super active and sporty, that's good!

I know you're hoping to find people to meet up with in real life, but be careful that you do not end up regretting trying to meet up with people that you do not yet know.

Take care, enjoy yourself, but also be cautious 🙂

Hello 😄

Hello. I am from Massachusetts so not too far away

MeDisneyBaby said:
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater! I also wear for fun, but I do need diapers at night or my crib mattress will get wet. 🤭 It's always nice to meet others.
+MDB You're either in control of your bladder or not!
Which is it?

• Angry
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby
This is BabyBoyDevin 's intro'. Please post one of your own.

BabyBoyDevin said:
I’ve always wanted to hang (*have*) my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things.
I shouldn't have to be reminding of this as it's in the rules but Adisc is not a place on which to publicly organise diaper-change hook-ups (Velcro-fastening-product joke not intended)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello from the granite state I’m in concord area and looking for some diaper friends to meet up and hangout and change each other’s diapers

Reactions: PetahPetah
Welcome I’m also in concord. Also abdl diapered 24/7 let’s chat if you want to I’m here or email me if you like

chamberpot said:
hello from another New Hampshireite.. 66 been a pee fan my whole life welcome I see you joined back in 20016 thats ok we all can be a little slow to open up about this ...lol you will have to step up the postings in order to be able to private message on here
Gd mng how are you doing. I’m also in nh in the lakes region nice to see others on here

Reactions: chamberpot
boybecomesdiapergirl said:
Gd mng how are you doing. I’m also in nh in the lakes region nice to see others on here
Hey anytime you would like to chat PM let me know

BabyBoyDevin said:
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv
Hey there I don’t have a Skype , I do live in New Hampshire and have been a diaper lover all my life. But be also been a bedwetter all my life secretly , I was always good at hiding it . Recently I went to my doctor and got an incontinence diagnosis which she write a doctors order for me to wear diapers , I asked her to do it and explained to her I wear diapers now and have been for a long long time and I’m just fine with it and that I wasn’t trying to change anything except I have needed more and more diapers as time goes on so I had the diagnosis so that my diapers will be mailed to me every month free of charge (some things got messed up on that end but it’ll get fixed) I think it’s something like 104 or some strange number like that, she gave me 2 per day, I also told her some days I need them during the day as well so she told me to just keep doing what I’m doing and wear diapers as I need them . I have my next appointment in just a couple of weeks and when I go in there I’m going to be diapered then I’m going to let her know that I’ve needed them a lot lately , then I’ll explain all the accidents I’ve been having in public and then I’m going to tell her that just like I did 8 years ago putting my self in diapers for bed time and accepting it that I am now deciding to go ahead and wear diapers all the time from now on . I fully expect she will be on board , probably will want to see if there is a cause or if stuff just happens and I’m special cause I’m healthy but still have to wear diapers . The first diaper conversation she looked like she was having fun and was very interested , she brought up my favorite brand of diaper , Tranquility ATN which are a plastic backed diaper and I am a huge huge fan of them. She was excited when she finally found the diapers that she now knows I wear. Anyway I’ve already started wearing 24/7 from now on , I’ve been in diapers non stop when I am out of work since I got diagnosed first thing I do when I get home is get into a diaper right away (some times after I have an accident after driving long drives , then I started putting on my diaper as I was leaving the job site, today however I woke up after soaking my diaper then I thru on my joggers and boxers and sat there spacing out for a little bit til I started leaking in my boxers and pants . I wet my self twice and after that I knew that today would more than likely be a day I needed diapers , or most likely the day I wet my pants in front a bunch of guys at work so I decided I would wear a pull up which I have never really been fond of but that pull up held up well (normally I would just wear a diaper but I figured a pull up might be easier to hide) I didn’t try to wet it at all , I was leaking through out the day , then I was trying to hold it but couldn’t anymore and I was so scared I was going to wet right thru my pull-ups and give myself up anyway (then I would have just admitted I needed them and then I would have went to the truck and got out a diaper. Anyway I was able to stay in that pull up all thru my work day when I went to change into a diaper my pull-ups were soaked but not leaking , so now I broke the ice and am not scared to wear diapers or pull-ups to work any more , that being said i am now in diapers 24/7 and I’ll be making that permanent . Anyway I don’t have a snap chat but you don’t meet many diaper lovers in New Hampshire and I’ve always wanted to make as many diapered friends as I can , that way we can all live how we want and we are all out about it with each other. Anyway no snap chat for me so I’m stupidly going to leave my cell, please don’t call if you choose to reach out , shoot me a text before you decide to do that so I can be sure no one who doesn’t need to know about my diapers finds out. If you reach out I will respond . My name is Nick by the way and the number is (603)548/2390 I hope to hear from you. Matter of fact any ABDL or diaper dependent folks on here who may live in NH or northern mass feel free to not call me lol kidding please feel free to shoot me a text it would be great if we could all start hanging out at some point .

Sigh...
And I thought that I was the only Adult Baby/Little here in New Hampshire.
I regress alone by myself.

Back