• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Hampshire Baby

BabyBoyDevin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv

Last edited:
Reactions: PetahPetah, Dry247 and Angelapinks
BabyBoyDevin said:
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
-devvv
I am in Derry, NH.
I am 62 years old.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism, both lifelong physical and developmental disabilities.
I live by myself.
My younger brother passed-away recently of a massive heart attack.
I am 24/7 in diapers for #1 and #2, and #3 only goes into my diaper, nowhere else.
I run the long-duration conversation thread, "Littles with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism" here on ADISC.
Welcome to the ABDL Community here!

Caitian X

hello from another New Hampshireite.. 66 been a pee fan my whole life welcome I see you joined back in 20016 thats ok we all can be a little slow to open up about this ...lol you will have to step up the postings in order to be able to private message on here

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Aloflow
chamberpot said:
hello from another New Hampshireite.. 66 been a pee fan my whole life welcome I see you joined back in 20016 thats ok we all can be a little slow to open up about this ...lol you will have to step up the postings in order to be able to private message on here
When you say postings, is that limited to just the number of threads I post or is that counting comments I have for other people’s threads?

and post comments count

Hi Devin,
too bad im not in NH, actually im from Germany.
I would love to have someone who would perform a diaper change
on me. Somehow this is a sweet dream ^^'

To Change someone seems only fair, but i'm not sure if i would
like it to be honest, well i would need to try it.

Im not much into outdoor activities, because im a real sloth some days :D
but i still hope we can talk some threads about stuff.

anyway nice to have you here

BabyBoyDevin said:
-devvv

Reactions: LittleDanielReed
hi devin do you enjoy just diapersor every thing about being a baby

Hello and welcome to the site! 🙂

toddlermatt said:
hi devin do you enjoy just diapersor every thing about being a baby
To be honest I’m not sure, I want to experiment with being treated as a baby and different ages and stuff. So far I’ve worn cute diapers and stuff, never really had someone as a mommy or daddy role so I wanna try that. I also wanna try acting in a daddy role too.

When you are in "Little" Mode, you are acting as a "Bottom" to use the precise BDSM Community Terminology.
When playing at being a "Daddy", you are acting as a "Top".

I'm in NH too! I just made this account nice to meet you

LittleDanielReed said:
I'm in NH too! I just made this account nice to meet you
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in Derry, NH.
I am 62.
I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I wear diapers for medical and cognitive/emotional reasons.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in Derry, NH.
I am 62.
I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I wear diapers for medical and cognitive/emotional reasons.
Hi I hope your having a great day..i have a horrible full body pain condition they are still figuring out but I've always been into Adult Baby stuff it helps me cope

Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater! I also wear for fun, but I do need diapers at night or my crib mattress will get wet. 🤭 It's always nice to meet others.

Granite state here. What college are you attending?

MeDisneyBaby said:
Greetings from a fellow Granite Stater! I also wear for fun, but I do need diapers at night or my crib mattress will get wet. 🤭 It's always nice to meet others.
Where about in NH? I'm in Somersworth..the seacoast region

Lonelydl said:
Granite state here. What college are you attending?
I don't go to school but Where about in NH? I'm in Somersworth..the seacoast region

LittleDanielReed said:
Where about in NH? I'm in Somersworth..the seacoast region

What a coincidence, So am I (when I'm home). My job takes me out of state a lot.

MeDisneyBaby said:
What a coincidence, So am I (when I'm home). My job takes me out of state a lot.
In Somersworth? 😄 I can't find any adult babies!! Yay!! And I love Disney too! My instagram is @anewcreaturefeature DM me when you get a chance! I'm excited now

Back