• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New Hampshire Baby

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.

Last edited:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.
Good Morning and Welcome!
I am in Derry here in New Hampshire.
I am 62 years old.
I am a "Little".
My regression ages are from 2 to 6 years old.
In real life, I am physically and developmentally disabled from birth.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Today is going to be a "play day" for me.

Role
Aww thank you for the good morning wishes and welcoming wishes. Good morning also, sorry I had a busy day today. But tomorrow and for now on is going to be less busy. I had errands and chores to get done today. Good night also.

Aww awesome it's so nice to see there are some people from New Hampshire on here. Wonderful, I am in Concord, NH. Nice to meet you and I really super appreciate messaging me and reaching out to me. Welcome, we both share being little's together in this community. I just recently had my birthday so I turned 32 years old and wonderful, thank you for being honest. My regression ages are 1-2 years old. Nice, your little age's are 2 to 6 years old. No judgement here at all none whatsoever. I was born with triple x syndrome. I am a female and with female body parts and nothing else. But I was born with a extra chromosome. It's like 1 in 1,000 births. It's wicked rare. And I also have some joint problems. So I too am disabled, so I completely understand also hun. We are unique in our own ways and we are amazing people even if I never met you in person. Be proud of who you are. I am proud of myself too. We have come a long way but we are gifted in our own ways; if you know what I mean. Never give up on life. Aww that's super exciting sweetheart. I hope you have a fantastic fun wonderful time on your play day for you. Feel free to message me anytime. And if you ever need someone to talk too. I am always here. I am Ali by the way. If you don't mind me asking what is your name?

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Aww thank you for the good morning wishes and welcoming wishes. Good morning also, sorry I had a busy day today. But tomorrow and for now on is going to be less busy. I had errands and chores to get done today. Good night also.

Aww awesome it's so nice to see there are some people from New Hampshire on here. Wonderful, I am in Concord, NH. Nice to meet you and I really super appreciate messaging me and reaching out to me. Welcome, we both share being little's together in this community. I just recently had my birthday so I turned 32 years old and wonderful, thank you for being honest. My regression ages are 1-2 years old. Nice, your little age's are 2 to 6 years old. No judgement here at all none whatsoever. I was born with triple x syndrome. I am a female and with female body parts and nothing else. But I was born with a extra chromosome. It's like 1 in 1,000 births. It's wicked rare. And I also have some joint problems. So I too am disabled, so I completely understand also hun. We are unique in our own ways and we are amazing people even if I never met you in person. Be proud of who you are. I am proud of myself too. We have come a long way but we are gifted in our own ways; if you know what I mean. Never give up on life. Aww that's super exciting sweetheart. I hope you have a fantastic fun wonderful time on your play day for you. Feel free to message me anytime. And if you ever need someone to talk too. I am always here. I am Ali by the way. If you don't mind me asking what is your name?
In Real Life, I am known as "Tom".
Extra Chromosomes is known as Trisomy.
I live alone by myself in my own Manufactured home in a Mobile Home Park.

Role
Hello, Tom. Thank you for letting me know your name, I really super appreciate your honesty. I am Ali by the way.

Yes, you are correct technically there's about 14 different names to my condition. Trisomy X. But the condition I was diagnosed with by my genecist and mind you it's physically impossible to be diagnosed before the age of 12 years old (real life). So at age 12 years old I was diagnosed by my genecist at Dartmouth Hitchcock clicnic in Lebanon, NH with Triple x syndrome and I am the only one in my entire family tree including my ancestors with this condition. I also have one of the world's rarest blood types that no one else in my family tree including my ancestors that has my blood type either. My blood type is: O negative and I am known as "Donor blood". Here is something very interesting I learned about it. So say like you needed a blood transfusion, my blood could save you. But, if I need my own blood transfusion, I would need my own blood because any other blood types could result in death. So I can save lives. Red cross emails me all the time about it. Plus, I like doing good deeds. Anyways, I don't do it 24/7 just once in a while.

That's awesome living alone. Oh wow, nice and wonderful having your own home. I too live alone, in a condo.

Last edited:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Hello, Tom. Thank you for letting me know your name, I really super appreciate your honesty. I am Ali by the way.

Yes, you are correct technically there's about 14 different names to my condition. Trisomy X. But the condition I was diagnosed with by my genecist and mind you it's physically impossible to be diagnosed before the age of 12 years old (real life). So at age 12 years old I was diagnosed by my genecist at Dartmouth Hitchcock clicnic in Lebanon, NH with Triple x syndrome and I am the only one in my entire family tree including my ancestors with this condition. I also have one of the world's rarest blood types that no one else in my family tree including my ancestors that has my blood type either. My blood type is: O negative and I am known as "Donor blood". Here is something very interesting I learned about it. So say like you needed a blood transfusion, my blood could save you. But, if I need my own blood transfusion, I would need my own blood because any other blood types could result in death. So I can save lives. Red cross emails me all the time about it. Plus, I like doing good deeds. Anyways, I don't do it 24/7 just once in a while.

That's awesome living alone. Oh wow, nice and wonderful having your own home. I too live alone, in a condo.
I do okay living alone.
I have my own system for getting all my house chores done every week.
Today I used my blue quad rollator walker frame to take a long walk for exercise.
Tomorrow one of my church friends is taking me grocery shopping.
Also I have to pay my latest water bill.

Role
Hello, Tom. Awesome, that's great to hear. That's all you can do is try your very best, just like I do. Yeah, I too feel the same way on living alone. Although my fiancée passed away last July, sadly 7/20/19 and I have been living on my own ever since. I am a strong believer in reincarnation so spiritually he is always with me and he is a huge part of my life and was my best friend. Before I met my fiancée I was living on my own to begin with. But I completely understand on living alone part. I don't have any kids and I have a cat, to some he is just my cat but to me he is like my kid and my best friend. But for the most part I have gotten used to living alone and I do my very best.

That's definitely nice and wonderful to having your own way of getting all your chores and house work done every week and I too have the very same.
I am glad and happy to hear you were able to get some good exercise for a long walk using your walker. I give you full credit on that and be able to enjoy some fresh air. I too like going for walks also. I love being able to go on walks in the woods on a neatly path and being in nature and enjoying the fresh air. It's comforting and brings you peace and happiness also. So I completely understand. That is very nice and kind of your church friend to help out and taking you grocery shopping. Always nice to have some people to help with like that. That's good you will be able to pay for your water bill. Yeah I have done a deep cleaning, errands and chores lately. So far my cleaning is done for the most part also.

I was wondering, would you like to be my friend? It's always nice so far on messaging people who enjoy, love and wear diapers, who are into ABDL/DL and so far the people who I have spoken with live locally either in this state or a state away surronding the New England area. I am looking to make some friends who enjoy the same things I do as in the ABDL/DL community. Thank you for responding back to me. I hope to hear from you soon. 😊

Grannyweatherwax

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv
Hey, and welcome!

I'm sorry that the "New Hampshireites” seem to have hijacked your intro post!😂🤣

You seem super active and sporty, that's good!

I know you're hoping to find people to meet up with in real life, but be careful that you do not end up regretting trying to meet up with people that you do not yet know.

Take care, enjoy yourself, but also be cautious 🙂