• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Hampshire Baby

Welcome and hello neighbor. I'm from Massachusetts.

pastelcolorfulkitten88 said:
Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.
I’m from NH to

Also from Northern MA here. Good to see so many New England diaper lovers here!

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
I shouldn't have to be reminding of this as it's in the rules but Adisc is not a place on which to publicly organise diaper-change hook-ups (Velcro-fastening-product joke not intended)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So where should we look??

BabyBoyDevin said:
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv
Hi from near the state house! When not washing dishes, i go out hiking with a camera and flute, make music. Have gmail as petahdabble. Not on skype.

Seacoast here.

pastelcolorfulkitten88 said:
Hello, everyone. I am new to this website community. I am 32 years old and a female. I live in Concord, New Hampshire. Nice to see some others are from New Hampshire locally including all over the place. I am a DL/ABDL. My little age is:1-2 years old.
Hello. I'm new here and to the community. I'm 28 male to female transgender. I also live in Concord, NH. I'm nor really sure what my little age is yet it kinda ranges between 1-2 and 5 to 7. I'm hoping to meet/chat with like minded abdls and explore further and deeper.

caitianx said:
I am in Derry, NH.
I am 62 years old.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism, both lifelong physical and developmental disabilities.
I live by myself.
My younger brother passed-away recently of a massive heart attack.
I am 24/7 in diapers for #1 and #2, and #3 only goes into my diaper, nowhere else.
I run the long-duration conversation thread, "Littles with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism" here on ADISC.
Welcome to the ABDL Community here!

Caitian X
I used to live near Derry!

Maddie0001 said:
Hello. I'm new here and to the community. I'm 28 male to female transgender. I also live in Concord, NH. I'm nor really sure what my little age is yet it kinda ranges between 1-2 and 5 to 7. I'm hoping to meet/chat with like minded abdls and explore further and deeper.
Good Morning and Welcome!
As I have stated earlier, I am in Derry here in New Hampshire.
My regression age is between 2 and 6 years old.
Of course, I have said that I have lived with the physical and developmental disabilities of Cerebral Palsy and Autism all my life.
I am doing okay.
Earlier I watched GUNSMOKE online.
Yes.
A very old "Western".

Steve22315 said:
Seacoast here.
Hey. While i have no car, my old parents sometimes take me out. Wells, ogunquit, neddick, odiorne, hampton, down to mass!

Be cool if we could all hang out sometime! Im just a short walk from the tower clock at eagle square, home from work by 4 pm. Maybe at Tandys or the Barley House? Just an idea. Still kinda cold out.

Back