New Hampshire Baby

BabyBoyDevin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Other
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
Thankyou for your time Cutiesss!!
-devvv

Last edited:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Hello all! I am Devin, I live in NH! I love to wear diapers, cute clothes and have many cuddles. I go to college in NH. I have been into wearing diapers ever since I was a kid. I only wear for fun, no medical reasons. I love the outdoors. I love to ski, hike, rock climb, snowmobile and many other activities. I want to find more friends in New Hampshire to talk to and eventually hangout with! To be honest I’ve never really hung out with many ABDL babies or mommies or daddies before. I would love to give it a try. I’ve always wanted to hang my diaper changed by someone else and change someone else’s diaper too! I would live to cuddle with another abdl baby. I’m really open and want to try new things. If you are local to NH or your into talking, leave your skype, and I’ll add you!!
-devvv
I am in Derry, NH.
I am 62 years old.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism, both lifelong physical and developmental disabilities.
I live by myself.
My younger brother passed-away recently of a massive heart attack.
I am 24/7 in diapers for #1 and #2, and #3 only goes into my diaper, nowhere else.
I run the long-duration conversation thread, "Littles with Asperger's Syndrome/Autism" here on ADISC.
Welcome to the ABDL Community here!

Caitian X

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
hello from another New Hampshireite.. 66 been a pee fan my whole life welcome I see you joined back in 20016 thats ok we all can be a little slow to open up about this ...lol you will have to step up the postings in order to be able to private message on here

Last edited:

BabyBoyDevin

Est. Contributor
Role
hello from another New Hampshireite.. 66 been a pee fan my whole life welcome I see you joined back in 20016 thats ok we all can be a little slow to open up about this ...lol you will have to step up the postings in order to be able to private message on here
When you say postings, is that limited to just the number of threads I post or is that counting comments I have for other people’s threads?

GermanDL

Poopypants Pirate
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hi Devin,
too bad im not in NH, actually im from Germany.
I would love to have someone who would perform a diaper change
on me. Somehow this is a sweet dream ^^'

To Change someone seems only fair, but i'm not sure if i would
like it to be honest, well i would need to try it.

Im not much into outdoor activities, because im a real sloth some days :D
but i still hope we can talk some threads about stuff.

anyway nice to have you here

toddlermatt

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
-devvv

dlguy4life

“He who knows best knows how little he knows.”
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to the site! 🙂

BabyBoyDevin

Est. Contributor
Role
hi devin do you enjoy just diapersor every thing about being a baby
To be honest I’m not sure, I want to experiment with being treated as a baby and different ages and stuff. So far I’ve worn cute diapers and stuff, never really had someone as a mommy or daddy role so I wanna try that. I also wanna try acting in a daddy role too.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
When you are in "Little" Mode, you are acting as a "Bottom" to use the precise BDSM Community Terminology.
When playing at being a "Daddy", you are acting as a "Top".