• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New guy, looking for some people to talk to.

Fox34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello.
I’m a 21 year old male from Denmark.
I’m looking for some people to talk to.
I don’t know what to say about me, but feel free to ask anything.
:)

Reactions: Qoue and KittyMerriweather
Hello welcome! i am new too!!

qt19 said:
That’s good to hear. Would you like to talk some more? :)

Fox34 said:
That’s good to hear. Would you like to talk some more? :)
For sure, im from canada and i like hockey and i have really done so much abdl stuff but im looking to explore and talk to other like minded people

I'm new here and seeking a mommy or a daddy to make my life complete. I live in Charlotte Michigan and have been a bad baby because my place is a mess and need help getting it clean.

Welcome to Adisc.
What's the 'local' adult nappy brand in Denmark?

Thank you

qt19 said:
For sure, im from canada and i like hockey and i have really done so much abdl stuff but im looking to explore and talk to other like minded people

I enjoy hockey as well. In early January I decided to stop being so frugal and go see an NHL game (I decided to call it a xmas present to myself). It was a wonderful experience and cant wait to maybe see another one!

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
What's the 'local' adult nappy brand in Denmark?
Well, Abena is from Denmark, so those are quite popular. I prefer tena slip however. For other kinds of adult nappies, you would have to import them.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Howl
qt19 said:
If you would like to chat, can you send me a message? I can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

You need to make comments to level up then you can make PM's

I spent several weeks in Denmark last summer. I was mostly in Aarhus, but I went to Copenhagen as well. Such a wonderful country; I would move there in an instant!

I tried to learn a bit of Danish, but I found the pronounciation to be quite difficult. A Danish friend of mine tried to get me to say Rødgrød med fløde... He said I sounded like I was mocking him. 😓😅

We are not a perfect but a least your trying to learn

Hey, eller hva så
Nice to see that im not the only abdl from Denmark😄
Would like to hear what ur favorite diapers are, mine are "Rearz Safari" and "Little Rascals"
And also woundered if u wanted to talk?

Welcome, and greetings from Germany!

Last edited:
Back