• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New guy in town:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey everyone.

Found this forum through a google search and thought maybe this could be a safe p-lace to discuss my fetish and some problems I've been having.

I look foward to knowing you and helping wear I can.. Thank you:smile:

F

FullMetal

Is your nickname derived from poker? Meaning you win on a 7 high >.> or do i have a very one track mind?

Anyway, hello, welcome to the forum. Maybe tell us a little bit more about yourself. Like hobbies and such? Like video games? Sports? Art?

FullMetal

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. I think you will make plenty of friends here.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Welcome to ADISC. Hope that this site can bring you valuable information about *b/dlism. Yea I thought your username relates to poker. Any reason to 7 high?

Role
Diaper Lover
LOL.. Seven high refers to seven miles high at which a airplane flies. I am a pilot so it's just something I like to say..

Of cours eI have worn diapers in the airplanes I fly..small ones with no bathroom lol.. Many pilots actually do fly in a diaper or have a jug handy... Most use the jug, but it is not unusual to see a pack of diapers in the back storage.. I mean in a small plane when you have to go you have to go and diaper or not.. it's not a big deal.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Wow, I never woulda thunk it o: Pilots in diapers?
Welcome to ADISC, SevenHigh; I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Heh pilots are cool. Two of my cousins are pilots.

Welcome to Adisc! :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.