• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Guy From AK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooxman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm 22, I live in Alaska, I'm gay and I'm a DL. I'm also a furry, which I guess would make me a babyfur... or a diaperfur, more accurately. If you're not into the whole 'fur' thing, don't let that put you off too much, it's pretty casual for me. All things considered, I'm a pretty normal guy ;)

I'm here hopefully to meet some people and make some friends. I don't know anyone with any similar interests in real life, so I'm trying to meet some online.

The other big thing in my life is music. I play guitar and make tons of electronic stuff, which is available a few different places online. If anyone likes glitchy stuff and wants to hear it, just let me know.

I hope I can get to know some of ya soon! *waves*

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Alaska eh, cold much? :tongueout:

Welcome to Adisc!

cation

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My cousin moved to Alaska 30 years ago. She movied into a cabin with no plumbing. She told me it sometimes gets down below minus 30F. I can't imagine trying to walk to an outhouse let alone sit down on something that cold. Thank goodness for diapers.

Welcome to ADISK

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
My cousin moved to Alaska 30 years ago. She movied into a cabin with no plumbing. She told me it sometimes gets down below minus 30F. I can't imagine trying to walk to an outhouse let alone sit down on something that cold. Thank goodness for diapers.

Welcome to ADISK

They pay people a dividend or something to go up there.

Permanency Fund I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.