New GoodNites designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderCrayfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
So on the GoodNites site, it seems they've got new designs for S/M, and once again, they're going with Spider-Man and Tinkerbell. Now if only they'd refresh the L/XL design, it's been three years now...

Spidey: marvel.png

Tinkerbell: disney.png

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't think they will ever refresh, the current designs for L/XL size is perfectly appropriate, that would be cool to have new designs, but they aren't needed, with the arrival of the GoodNites True-Fit, maybe put the underwear design they choose on the regular GoodNites could be a good idea, but maybe that would cost too much money for something that most teens that are forced to wear GoodNites don't care at all, they would rather wear regular underwear or Boxers if they could, but they are somehow forced to wear the L/XL size of GoodNites or Pampers Underjams. On the other hand the S/M size of GoodNites targeted at a much younger audience have some competition from Pull-Ups even if Kimberley Clark doesn't like this, they created Pull-Ups Nightime and I'm 100% sure any kid that can wear the S/M size of GoodNites would fit like a glove in a Pull-Ups for most of them at least, there's also Pampers Easy-Ups and a lot of brand of disposable training pants on the market, so they have to change their style and designs to attract this kind of audience.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't think they will change the L/XL size designs for the same reasons. I wish they would. The new Tinkerbell design looks so cute though.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If they did change the L/XL I have a feeling it won't be in the direction we want it to go.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I don't think they will change the L/XL size designs for the same reasons. I wish they would. The new Tinkerbell design looks so cute though.

The new ones look almost like Pull-Ups. Funny how Goodnites tries to break away from Pull-Ups by making "age-appropriate designs" yet I think these look more like Pull-Ups/training pants than traditional underwear.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish they would change the designs on the L/XL as well. Maybe someday they will but I suppose it is cheaper to reuse the same design for multiple years than hire an artist, do market surveys, research the most popular children's characters, print them, and do a new release when they could just keep the old designs and most users will not even think twice about it.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I noticed in the last year or so that good nights have changed their focus from bedwetting protection for older children to night time training protection for younger kids
that wet the bed or are still potty training.

gnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looks like we'll be getting new Goodnites this summer including new designs on the Large/XL's. If you go to the expo tv website & look at their programs page there is a image of the new package & of the new Goodnites pull-ups. There appears to be something special with the sides (maybe easy open or stretch). The new prints look to be a updated skater design.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wish they made the monkey ones in xl and maybe put actual zebras on both the girl and boy goodnites and for boy blue and lime green colors.

gnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone checkout the photo of the new package on the expo tv website & have a guess as to what the new sides might be?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I wonder if it's just new front designs, or if they're actually applying some feedback from their customers concerning things like fit and absorbency. I know a lot of people want larger sizes for their kids (and for us that's a bonus too!) so I hope that this trial thing that they're doing on expo tv has something to do with larger sizes.

If not, w/e.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A link would be appreciated, can't find anything about this...

JD5620

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it just me or does it look star wars and furbies designs?? I know I'm not really up to date with the teen fads but,,,,furbies?? I guess for some on here it could be a nice play on words but still.

Just google "expotv" and the link is on the first page down just a bit.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I see a program for GoodNites on ExpoTV, but the pictures makes me think it would be for the S-M size, maybe I got the wrong site or something, also no pictures of the sides some people were referring to them as special, I can't register on their website because they require a US Postal Code.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
EXPO | GoodNites® Disposable Underwear Tryology Program for those who still can't find it

I see a program for GoodNites on ExpoTV, but the pictures makes me think it would be for the S-M size, maybe I got the wrong site or something, also no pictures of the sides some people were referring to them as special, I can't register on their website because they require a US Postal Code.

idk, personally I would think those designs are for L/XL, doesn't look childish enough. The boy's one seems to have a skateboard and other extreme sports stuff on it, seems like a bigger kid kind of thing. I have no idea what the girl's one is supposed to be, a backpack??? I imagine they aren't asking people to trial these out just for new front designs, that wouldn't make any sense. That doesn't need to be tested physically. So now I'm wondering what kind of changes they will make. Hopefully they add extra sizing for larger kids (and of course, us. but we aren't their market) and potentially higher absorption.

gnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The images are up in the banner they are not detailed "product info" style photos but if you zoom into the banner image at the top you can see the new package & pants. If you study the package image you'll notice a call out indicating something different about the sides.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Now I've seen what you mean about the sides, something does tell me it will be the long awaited velcro sides on the GoodNites, but I think it will be only on the S-M size, even if the packages clearly says L-XL on the pictures that doesn't mean it will be for this size, they will review it and probably will decide to just put that on the S-M size geared for younger kids. (I've downloaded it and did some work with my XnView, they aren't top quality of course but still)

Role
  1. Private
Is it just me or does it look star wars and furbies designs?? I know I'm not really up to date with the teen fads but,,,,furbies?? I guess for some on here it could be a nice play on words but still.

Just google "expotv" and the link is on the first page down just a bit.

It's just you :) They are clearly skateboards and owls. I too believe the improvements are velcro sides. It would be nice to have a little bit bigger size and absorbency, but I don't think we're that lucky. I'm 5' 11" 155 lbs. and the xl fit me 'ok', but (please excuse me) my genitals take up too much room. I'm not bragging or trying to be inappropriate. I would LOVE for an EXACT replica of goodnites in an adult size.

One day I'll be the guy whom brings our Little dreams to life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.