New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
thegamer408 said:
Why are they still keeping the camo design? It's already a 5 year old design, so why not design something else? Although, I would want the S/M prints on the L/XL Goodnites but that probably won't ever happen...
They're keeping the camo design because boys like the camo design you have to think these are not targeted for abdl they're targeted for little kids that have issues with bedwetting and a lot of little boys really like the camo it's actually one of their most popular designs ever it's cool it's relavent and it's subtle everything a little boy of that age who still wets the bed wants not sure how many of you guys have actually been around little boys but I have a son and a little brother and both of them are absolutely messmerized with military and army and everything about it the camo ones are very relevant to the gender and age in which they are targeting

Could you upload real pics of the pants? :)

I like the design a lot it's so cute :) hopefully they keep the new 25% increase in stretch so I can comfortably wear them all day, I'm in the middle of a size 38-40 and the L-XL fits just fine...

ram15l said:
I like the design a lot it's so cute :) hopefully they keep the new 25% increase in stretch so I can comfortably wear them all day, I'm in the middle of a size 38-40 and the L-XL fits just fine...

They should, I don't see any reason why they'd make the sides less stretchy. :p

CommanderCrayfish said:
They should, I don't see any reason why they'd make the sides less stretchy. :p

True but you just never know lol

I'm gonna call BS on this for now. No evidence on website or anything else where. I see the updated SM. buT XL seeing nothing in that. Would be nice and hope someone can prove wrong with legit proof. I'm in Ontario and have not seen any. Got my hopes up though

alex288 said:
I'm gonna call BS on this for now. No evidence on website or anything else where. I see the updated SM. buT XL seeing nothing in that. Would be nice and hope someone can prove wrong with legit proof. I'm in Ontario and have not seen any. Got my hopes up though

Call it what you want, but I doubt Wal-Mart is going to put up inaccurate pictures of a product.

Not to mention, GoodNites have been on sale now for the past week or so at almost every grocery store I've been to.

alex288 said:
I'm gonna call BS on this for now. No evidence on website or anything else where.

Same, I've checked a couple dozen grocery stores and drug stores and none has them so far (southern USA). I did find Kimberly Clark's official product packaging pictures website with literally hundreds of images of just Goodnites packages, and the new designs *are* there, so this isn't a hoax. I think it's just a matter of time before they make it to the shelves. There is lots of the current design still in the distributor pipeline. The girls L/XL are the slowest to move so it could be many months before any show up. Or maybe they canceled the new graphics for L/XL. That'd be very sad and I have my hopes up too. :(

Prairie said:
Same, I've checked a couple dozen grocery stores and drug stores and none has them so far (southern USA). I did find Kimberly Clark's official product packaging pictures website with literally hundreds of images of just Goodnites packages, and the new designs *are* there, so this isn't a hoax. I think it's just a matter of time before they make it to the shelves. There is lots of the current design still in the distributor pipeline. The girls L/XL are the slowest to move so it could be many months before any show up. Or maybe they canceled the new graphics for L/XL. That'd be very sad and I have my hopes up too. :(

To be fair, it did take a bit for the Cinderella S/M designs to roll out after they were discovered as well. Heck, most of the stores in my area still have mostly Disney Fairies prints, with a smattering of Cinderella here and there. Just gotta be patient, they'll arrive eventually.

So, I tried replying a couple of days ago to this thread and I've been waiting for it to be approved by mods...

They are real, but you are correct, they aren't in stores yet. If you need proof, check out the Walmart Canada website, the GoodNites listed for sale there have images with the new packaging.

Screenshot_2016-05-04-12-23-50.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-04-12-23-56.jpg

Holy cow goodnitesboy92 wasn't kidding I'm so about to order both of them even tho I can't fit the s/m who cares they are freaking adorable :)

GoodnitesBoy92 said:
So, I tried replying a couple of days ago to this thread and I've been waiting for it to be approved by mods...

They are real, but you are correct, they aren't in stores yet. If you need proof, check out the Walmart Canada website, the GoodNites listed for sale there have images with the new packaging.

Or on the Kimberly Clark Images website. They have hundreds of photos for the packaging.

I love them!

I wonder when they will be released?

Last edited:
so i was at Walmart in ontario, i noticed they have the design in the Boxed version oh S/M, no XL yet :/

In case anyone hasn't noticed, the GoodNites official site has finally been updated for the first time in a couple of years, though they still only show last year's designs (albeit now with last year's Cinderella designs vs. the Disney Fairies ones).

I noticed that KCC's stock price has dropped noticeably in the past month; maybe that slowed production some? In several stores now I've seen the L/XL shelf empty or having only one or two of 11-packs, with no restocking for a couple of weeks.

Searching for info about these new designs I came across a post about delays for the 2010 designs from a while back (this one poster to the thread is extremely thorough in covering the topic, fun to read):
Finally, it's worth noting that I've never seen a product roll-out for Goodnites move at such a glacial pace. The new S/M designs for boys were rolled out in March, the new S/M designs for girls were rolled out in April in my area. Unfortunately, the new L/XL designs for both Boys and Girls seem to be stuck in the same vortex that swallowed Duke Nukem Forever. I have my theories as to why the L/XL designs haven't hit shelves yet, which I'll outline below, but I'm quite surprised that it's taking this long to phase in the new Goodnites.

Anyway, here are my theories for what might be causing the delay:

1. The new L/XL sized Goodnites were "silently" recalled. This isn't uncommon for new products; occasionally a defect or potential problem is caught after the first batch of a product is rolled out of the factory. Production is stopped, the error is corrected, and production resumes. The company doesn't issue a "formal" recall because the item either hasn't reached shelves, or can easily be corrected. Silent recalls can affect any product, but they usually effect electronics more than anything else. Examples of products which were silently recalled include virtually every Playstation (one, 2, and 3) game console, the first generation XBox 360, Dell and IBM laptops, (quite possibly/probably others,) and the current generation of the iPod Touch. In the case of the latter, the device was rumored to have a camera, has a space for a camera, but does not actually contain a camera. The "silent recall" likely occurred before the product actually shipped. This could also be the case with the new L/XL Goodnites; hence the slow roll-out.

2. KCWW is waiting for stores to deplete their stock of the "old" Goodnites before rolling out the "new" ones. This is a simple case of supply exceeding demand, and could be the result of the recession, competition from Underjams, or a simple error in estimating supply and demand.

3. Stores could be waiting to deplete their current stock before ordering new stock. If this is the case, just asking a store employee if they'll stock the new Goodnites could get them into stores more quickly. Everyone on this board is an adult, and should be able to explain how their -insert younger relative here- wets the bed, and how you're always looking to try new products.

4. Even though Goodnites are Made in the U.S.A., there could be some hold up in KCWW's shipping chain. Maybe they're running low on something needed to make the Goodnites. For example, a few years back, there was a SAP shortage that caused production delays for diapers.

5. Similar to the above, maybe there's something at the factory that's held up the production of the new L/XL Goodnites. Maybe a machine broke, or KCWW is using new machinery that needed to be installed to produce the new softer/quieter Goodnites.

Again, those are just possibilities, but if I had to guess, I'd say that #2 and #3 are the most plausible scenarios for the roll out taking so long

I've definitely seen this happen, the pant graphics being newer than the packaging (and I've checked a few recently in case the new designs are in the old packaging):
Don't quote me on this, but the last time that I was looking for the new L/XL Goodnites, it appeared that they had started to make their way into the "old" Goodnites packaging.

There is lots of good information from this poster. This person comes off as an expert in diaper logistics and distribution haha.

In vain have I searched, wandering over Toronto's drug stores, grocery stores and Walmarts. It seems that there is a new packaging, stating 5-Layer Protection, but no new prints, yet.

Patience. Darn, I wish I had more of it!

Picked up the S/M at my local Walmart today. Made my whole week, they're so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back