New Goodnites are coming! this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Maybe its the supply chain, but all the stores here are empty. Or at least the major guys. and target had them all clearance priced with almost all of them gone at 7$. even iron man. I went to wallmart,target,wallgreens,harristeeter. all 4 no boys except a fue s-m. and a fue girls xl(one with none at all). It's seems they like summer roll-outs. and there due.

your comments(

Since Goodnites made a change not long ago, in what ways are they changing again. I wear XL and the new ones are a lot stretchier. The front design is slightly changed in that there is a red outline that makes them look like tidy whitie underwear, but with either the Ninja or the skate boarder.

could be 1 of three things: reduction in # of pants/pack, new package design, or new prints

I can confirm same activity in Indianapolis.

woodmankicker said:
I can confirm same activity in Indianapolis.

I just hope that they don't reduce the absorbency or make them smaller. Changes can be good, but I also tend to worry that they will break something that makes them awesome.

curious88 said:
I just hope that they don't reduce the absorbency or make them smaller. Changes can be good, but I also tend to worry that they will break something that makes them awesome.

Like they have so many times.

They could easily change the number of diapers per pack to the ones they have here in the UK, 9 for 8-15 (L-XL) and 10 for 3-7 (S-M)

I like the current prints they just came out with when they made them more stretchy. It would be nice to see another change in prints tho. They have a tendency to keep the same prints without changing for way too long.

What have they been doing in indy?

YEA!! Would love some new prints. HELL YEA Get some Avengers stuff. Capt America,Hulk prints. I'd buy dat for a doller..

Aah... yes: agreed. Sports themed ones would be really cool!

Any Chance that we will see the L/XL size add a few inches in length? They fit me now, but a bit bigger would be better.

Here in the UK we're still waiting for the streachier sides
Does anyone have any idea when they may come

curious88 said:
Any Chance that we will see the L/XL size add a few inches in length? They fit me now, but a bit bigger would be better.

I highly doubt it. They used to be huge. But it seems like every time they redo them, them make them smaller & thinner. I've still got some of the original XL Goodnites. It's crazy to compare them to the current ones. The current ones are so small & thin compared to what they used to be.

They do seem to get more absorbent and leak less with each iteration. I have a few dozen of the '2000 Goodnites too

curious88 said:
They do seem to get more absorbent and leak less with each iteration. I have a few dozen of the '2000 Goodnites too

I have a complete opposite view. I feel that they become less absorbent and more leak prone, honestly. Especially since they came out with the different protection zones for boys and girls. They severely reduced the padding and absorbency in the non-zone areas.

Yeah, I've got to agree with Llayden. They've become less absorbant over the years (in my opinion). The older ones were so thick & huge. The ones now are thin & small.

So how do we know the new ones will be stretchier? Is this just a rumor or actual actionable lintel from Kimberly Clark?

Ok so i just went out and got some and yes they are FAR stretchier than before... 6'4" 240lbs and they fit, mind you they could still be bigger but Ho Lee Fook its amazing, havent worn them in years because i got to big! and im not sure what the issue is in your guys area but the CVS i went to has a few in stock :D

Any changes to the packaging? I haven't gotten goodnites in a while, so how can I be sure I get the new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back