• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLulu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Google sent me here, after I asked him to find some forums where ABs hang out. I lurked for a few days because I was nervous about actually joining. None of my friends (out in the world) know that I'm an adult little girl. So, I'm hoping to meet some like-minded folks, here. You all can call me Lulu and ummm...I'm happy to be here. That's all, I guess.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
well hi there little Lulu i'm little leo welcome to the group hope you find lots of friends. do you have any hobbies ? again welcome hugs little leo :smile1:

dl1220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome Lulu. Don't be shy around us here. We're understanding folk and we all enjoy one thing: DIAPERS!!! I'm from Utah (Mormon country), but I'm not letting that change who I am - a diaper lover.

LittleLulu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Thank you all for the welcome. :D And, @littleleo, I have lots of hobbies. Most of 'em have to do with playing outside. Thanks again and hugs all 'round.

Status
Not open for further replies.