• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCreamDream

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Thanks for taking a peek!

My names Kira. I'm a cute, petite, diaper loving trans girl. I love feeling little, being held, picked up, diapers, changes, dressing up, and so much more!

I'm a certified makeup artist. I work in the makeup section of a department store. It sucks so im looking for a new job. I love movies (like seriously a huge film nerd), make up, and Nintendo Switch (BoTW, Mario).

I'm here hoping to find other local diaper lovers, littles, and middles for play dates and fun! I recently moved back to Philly last year and its been pretty lonely.

Hoping I can eventually find a Mommy or Daddy interested in building something...

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello IceCreamDream and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for taking a peek!

My names Kira. I'm a cute, petite, diaper loving trans girl. I love feeling little, being held, picked up, diapers, changes, dressing up, and so much more!

I'm a certified makeup artist. I work in the makeup section of a department store. It sucks so im looking for a new job. I love movies (like seriously a huge film nerd), make up, and Nintendo Switch (BoTW, Mario).

I'm here hoping to find other local diaper lovers, littles, and middles for play dates and fun! I recently moved back to Philly last year and its been pretty lonely.

Hoping I can eventually find a Mommy or Daddy interested in building something...

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to live in Cherry Hill, N. J. when I was a kid, and my parents drove me into Philly so I could take an organ lesson. I later went to and graduated from Westminster Choir College, Princeton with a degree in organ performance. I've sung with the Philadelphia Orchestra. It's an interesting city, one that's very old and historic. It's been quite a few years since I've been back however.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC and back to Philly!

I live in the suburbs around Philly.

By your name, I am assuming you like Ice Cream? I love it myself. I like several of the flavors but I still prefer the old stand-byes: vanilla and chocolate.

INCONTGUY

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Kira,

I lived in Philly for a while too and also found it a lonely and somewhat alienating place. But you sound delightful and I hope you find likeminded diaper folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.