New from Aussie-land ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community, we just love getting new people. Jump right in and make some noise !!!

Whatever your connection to our theme(s) you will find others with similar interests. Just look around and post where you feel like joining in . . .

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome Zombiesgorawr!

Thank you for joining. Please feel free to post and check out the Wiki.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Name's Snydead nice to meet ya, welcome to this site.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Ya mind talking about yourself?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just hi? JUST HI?!?

...fair enough :D great to have you on the forums zombiesgorawr! My suggestion would be to check out the IRC and flashchat if you're looking for a chat, and is always a good start if you wanna get to know some of the regular users on the forums. :)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ahhhh australians are cool!!!!!!!!!! *freaks out* sorry i love people with cool accents .. like british......

anyways welcome and enjoy yourself here im pretty new myself so yea have fun

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Zombies are awesome! FTW especially um... Zombies that are on fire!!!! Anyways yes.

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Guillaume!! Hope you have a GREAT time here, there are awesome things like blogs, gallery, wiki, flashchat and even a special forum for the Regulars! So keepa postin' and you'll have an amazing time.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
YES!! another aussie joins our ranks... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! to ADISC where nothing is strange...

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.