Vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Okay! So I think we need a cute new skin for the forum. Something with a bit of style and class :3

I'm kinda into both Green and Pink and Soft Expressions

Now, according to Moo's quote..
I'd probably be willing to do this work for a girlie pink skin, or some other type of skin that is very different to what we have now, and would probably be used by a substantial number of people here.

To get me to install a particular skin, you will need to start a new thread in the administrative stuff forum, clearly linking to examples of the skin in use. Then you will need 5-10 people who very much like the skin, want it on the site, would want to use it instead of the existing skins from now on, and who post to the thread stating this. Once the skin you want installed is clearly identified, and the popular support is clearly there, I will look at it and see if I can install it for you.
Created new thread? Check!

Linking to examples? Check!
Green and Pink Example: http://www.forum-lance.com/?styleid=25
Soft Expressions Example: http://www.forum-lance.com/?styleid=18

Now, in both the examples, I'd be happy to do an ADISC header-image to match the style, if required :3

So onwards with the poll! I understand not everyone is going to like either of these, but if you do like either or both of the above, please cast your vote so Moo can see that not everyone is content with the blue :3

Edit: Should point out, this is to choose an *additional* skin, not a replacement :3

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
as long as you keep the original one, you can do whatever you please :)

Role
Private
Nothing wrong with pink, just understand that it's not everyone's favourite colour... especially in a male-dominated place...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Ewww! PINK! GIRL COOTIES! :eek:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
How about...
* Alternative Pink Skin One
* Alternative Pink Skin Two
* Alternative Pink Skin Three

About download URLs... if I'm going to install a skin, it would really help to make sure :
* the skin is vBulletin 3.6.8-compatible
* the skin can be downloaded from the skins section of vbulletin.org or another well known and preferably officially endorsed site
* the skin is supported, or has been endorsed by other skin users recently

Skins from vbulletin.org are preferred :)
e.g. Modern Pink (demo)... or something like
Pembis Style

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I don't like hot colors as forum colors. The tan one was okay but neither of them were very good.

Besides, it wouldn't be the same without the blue, gray and white! :(

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
To tell you the truth, I only use the dark_vb style, so I wouldn;t notice....

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Moo, I love alt. pink skin 1 and 2. A lot better than the ones Sawaa found! If you could get 1 or 2, I would be EXTREMELY happy!

Edit: I think I love alternative pink skin 1 best. It's way too cute, number two is a little too bright, and three I just don't like, lol. But if you do #1, I would definitely use it!

Last edited:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Am I too boring or do I just like it the way it is?

I remember the pink skin for TBDL ages ago, it was apparently horrible.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Am I mistaken, or isn't there a way to let the members choose which skin they want. Might just be Invision's.

D

Doodle

honestly the only skin i saw in all of those links that i liked was the one being used here http://www.minerskinz.com/forums/

although if there was a skin that was more of an emrald green or atleast mor of a darker mono chromatic theme then that would totally rock

thats my 2 cents worth

-doodle

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I liked Alternative Pink Skin One too. :eek: :D

I'd use that one (but not exclusively, probably switch default and that one depending on my mood).

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Although im a semi fan of pink i wouldn't use any of those as i already use the black one and like it more than any of those.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Am I mistaken, or isn't there a way to let the members choose which skin they want. Might just be Invision's.
There are at least two ways.
The fastest is to use the drop-down box in the bottom left of every page.
The slower way is to explore your UserCP.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
How about black and dark red?

Anyone else with me on this?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't like pink - even on girls! :eek:

In fact, I very much like the current set up of the forum and the current colors. I've just grown used to it. It's the same as a scientific text - the layout should not distract the attention from what's really important: The content!

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.