• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New England, and the screenname pretty much says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurityCloth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Diapers and various kinds of ABDL scenes have been fascinating me since I was quite young. As you may guess from the screen name, my preference and delight were always the Curity 21x40 flat diapers, with diaper pins, plenty of baby powder, and plastic pants.

I'm in New England so if anyone would like to chat, please say hi.

Hello CurityCloth and welcome to the group.

SO that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

CurityCloth said:
Diapers and various kinds of ABDL scenes have been fascinating me since I was quite young. As you may guess from the screen name, my preference and delight were always the Curity 21x40 flat diapers, with diaper pins, plenty of baby powder, and plastic pants.

I'm in New England so if anyone would like to chat, please say hi.
PATS, SOX, BRUINS!!!!! It doesn't matter where we live in the u.s. you can take the person out of New England but you can't take New England out of the person lol...

But on another note welcome

Hi and welcome. I used to pin a Curity flat diaper on with a couple of the baby prefolds under the flat diaper. I would also wear the toddler sized Gerber plastic pants, and it felt very babyish. Ah....good times!

Massachusetts here and I have been in (or into) cloth diapers and plastic pants since I can remember. Having said that I am slowly coming around to really like disposables and Rearz are seeming to become my favorite. They feel soooo good and work great. Still, nothing like a nice soft, fluffy cotton diaper with a pair of plastic pants to put me at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back