• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover44

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi im Jake new around here I am 25 but I mind of a 8 year old kid I prefer to hang out with kids cause I can relate to them.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Welcome to ADISC Jake. Many people here also seem to relate to and can play with kids very easily. You are not alone.

I see by your profile you are into cars. I think of a car as only a means to get from one place to anther but there are several 'car guys' here that you can talk to.

ApplePi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Other
  8. Private
Hi Jake, That a nice picture of scooby do I rememeber watching almost all the series, good times.
Welcome to ADISC.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi Doglover, I'm sure it's going to be fur-nomenal having you here (sorry)! I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here like yourself, in all sorts of ways - and the diversity of our community means that you're likely to discover a few new things about what you're into ABDL-wise along the way!

What are some of your interests outside of ABDL? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.