New DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

I dont think its very ture
What do you mean?

Well it cant run R4 pirate cards so its pretty much useless IMO! And it looks exactly like the eold one, so its pretty much Nintendos take on the PSP 2.0

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the Nintendo DSi isn't really going to change it much at all. Though it does look cool and you can buy and store games on a SD card. It got out 4 days ago in japan and is now officially sold out. Anyways I still need to get a R4 and a memory card for it. Also Baby mike so far you claimed to think that a new xbox will be out with 7 GHz CPU's and what not and now you doubt a new DS is coming out when it already has!

M

Mako

We also have to remember that no games that use the new DSi's format are currently out, I should check if any are announced yet, I'm not actually sure.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
the Nintendo DSi isn't really going to change it much at all. Though it does look cool and you can buy and store games on a SD card. It got out 4 days ago in japan and is now officially sold out. Anyways I still need to get a R4 and a memory card for it. Also Baby mike so far you claimed to think that a new xbox will be out with 7 GHz CPU's and what not and now you doubt a new DS is coming out when it already has!
Yes i realy do think there will be a new xbox but not with a 7Ghz CPU

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I kind of want a DSi.
I don't see myself being able to afford one anytime in the near future though.
x.x

EDIT: It can't play GBA games. So I have to give it my sincere "screw that", unless they're going to make new exclusive games for it.
I'll keep my DS Lite for GBA games, I guess.
x__x;;

M

Mako

I kind of want a DSi.
I don't see myself being able to afford one anytime in the near future though.
x.x

EDIT: It can't play GBA games. So I have to give it my sincere "screw that", unless they're going to make new exclusive games for it.
I'll keep my DS Lite for GBA games, I guess.
x__x;;
There will be games that will be specific to the DSi, but I'm a bit confused due to mixed reports and lack of information. There will be downloadable games, but I'm getting mixed news on the reports of "physical" exclusive DSi games.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
There will be games that will be specific to the DSi, but I'm a bit confused due to mixed reports and lack of information. There will be downloadable games, but I'm getting mixed news on the reports of "physical" exclusive DSi games.
Hrm. I guess I'll get one then.
They should've kept the GBA slot, though.
Even if they had to make it a little fatter.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It seams cool but I need to see games that are fun that make use of the stuff only the DSi can do.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Let me clarify. The new DS is called DSi, is already out in Japan, has a different BIOS than the previous versions and features special DSi games (most likely utilizing the cameras present on the handheld), two cameras (0.3 and 3 megapixel, if I recall correctly), one of which (the 0.3 one) pointing at the player, and the other being on the outside of the top screen. You can also modify pictures (which you can take yourself with the camera or put on an SD card), twist them (with the stylus) and do various things with them. The DSi also has a music player in which you can slow down or accelerate the song, as well as change its tone.

Also, downloadable content. There are already two free downloadable applets, an Internet browser and some kind of notepad, I think. There will also be WarioWare games, one of which will be using the camera pointing at the user, and the other will allow you to create your own microgames. Downloadable content will cost either 0, 200, 500 or 800 Nintendo Points, if I recall correctly.

I'll definitely get that thing. And, the SD card slot WILL be used to pirate games, despite Nintendo's efforts to make homebrew freeze the machine. I'm sure there will soon be an R4DSi.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll definitely get that thing. And, the SD card slot WILL be used to pirate games, despite Nintendo's efforts to make homebrew freeze the machine. I'm sure there will soon be an R4DSi.
That would be better for me since I got 3 two gig SD cards. Anyways pirates always find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.