New Drynites: Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
Hi Guys,

I finally found some Boys 8-15 Drynights in the new style soon Christmas Eve in Boots, so here's the photos of them, althought apologies for the quality as I took them with my phone in pretty bad light! :graduate:

To me, they're alot more sturdy in their construction and also they seem to be slightly bigger although they have a slightly more snug fit at the sides due to the new blue material. The absorbent pad doesnt come as far up the back of the pullup as the photos show.

The designs are different too and they seem to be slightly more absorbent in the seat of the pull-up compared to the older style that Ive used on a regular basis in the past. I think they're the best yet personally!

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Inside.jpg

£1 coin shown in the photos to represent scale

Role
  1. Private
They look beautiful, thanks for posting :)

I'm gonna see if Tesco and Amazon have the new ones down here when I move from the family home back to Uni.

Rukario

Est. Contributor
Out of the two new boys designs, I like the skate one the most because it makes the whole diaper look blue. The camo one is kind of strange on both sides but overall they are still good designs, although it would be nice if they brought back the shark designs from the previous ones. :sad:

Jack01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Neat, wish I was smaller though... Cant fit in those any more... what a shame..

Baddie

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think this has been the style in NZ for a while. Might have the chance to get some soon too.

RawryCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I bought a new pack this evening and saved one from my last one for comparison. They are made the exact same way as far as I can tell. But of coarse the designs are new and the sides are now solid blue. I love them, they look more like Pull-Ups.

front.jpgback.jpg

Update: Like WelshDragon said, they do feel more sturdy. This seems to be due to the sides being made of a slightly thicker material. They fit more snug and hold their shape better.

Last edited:

thatboyinyellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The new ones look slightly bigger, still waiting on getting them here, only seems to be the new 4-7 the shops have!

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've really enjoyed the newest remake of the Goodnites. They truely are "training pants" now. LOL, they look just like the toddler pull-ups, and I couldn't be happier.

tigerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
My local Tesco only has the new 4-7 at the moment.... can't wait for the new 8-15 to come in!

Baddie

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, confirmed, these are the ones they have had in New Zealand for a while.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm from the USA, and they're called goodnites over here. We have the same designs. I think these are the biggest gns since the very first white ones many years back. The new gns are very soft and not scratchy at all like some of the previous designs. They hold a good wetting easily unless I wet quickly. These gns are really pretty comfortable and I feel safe in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.