New dry 24/7's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just received my new case of medium dry 24/7's in very impressed with the changes they made, there thicker than before and have longer / wider double tapes.
Comparing with Abu these are right up there, they are a little more narrow but def longer so you get a nice diaper pocket between your legs, while the leak gaurds make a full seal.
Not a bad product and nice to change it up, plus these are made in America, so if trade tariffs change, these should be a good go to product

they have definitely made some improvements as far as i can tell. had an issue with an older order of them from XP with the SAP crystals poking through causing leaks. I had inquired if anyone else had similar issues and they actually sent me replacements which was awesome. the new version seems to have thicker plastic and the SAP is better distributed so no more leaks so far. for once it looks like a company is making positive improvements instead of the usual thinner plastic and cloth backed "upgrades".

Any idea when these changes occurred? I bought a case maybe a year ago and I'm not sure if I'd be pleasantly surprised by a new case :3

Are the tapes stronger? I have a lot of issues with the tapes sliding off on these, particularly when I'm sleeping.

I've gone through two cases of the "improved" dry 247's without any real issues.

This is basically unheard of to have a change to a medical diaper that improves them rather than the usual shrinkflation insults we normally get.

HOORAY!

Update - let me clairify a few things.. I ordered this case direct from dry 24/7 located in Brooklynn NY, so I'm led to believe that these would be the newest of the newest stock.
I've been primary using ABU products since July of this year (did case orders of Sdk, space, paws, and there plain white ones) I would mix in a few times a few tykables because I like varitey.
So i put on this diaper last night and wore it threw this morning.. I did 4 good wets and one #2
The 1st wet made the diaper very gel heavy, majority of the wet stayed between my legs, the subsiquent settings wicked better then the ABU's, I have a good wet line up to the last 1.5" inches in the back and 3" below the front top.
As for the #2, there plenty of room with that pocket if you tape the bottom tapes around your hips like your suppose to.
There is a classic diaper sag but the diaper still makes a excellent seal around the legs.
The tapes held up excellent, they did not move or stretch, I know I toss and turn a lot in my sleep, sometimes the Abu bottom tapes get clinked to itself at night from rolling around, these didn't budge.
So far so good, this makes a nice trust worthy diaper.

This was my choice last night, and works well as always. I always get a good fit, capacity's well above average. Tapes, leak guards, and front/back elastic are all good, wicking is excellent. Love the all-soft-plastic shell. (ABU etc are nice for the patterns, but with their harder retape panel I sometimes miss the soft front on the 247)

Mine are a bit old, after the last refresh, I'm not sure if you're meaning they were changed again recently or if you're talking about what was changed in the last year or two?

They're think and wide but I don't think they're any more absorbent than an Abena level 4. They need way more SAP.

I use these and Abena L4 to manage my bedwetting and the Dry 24/7s leak more often than the Abenas do and I even feel like the D247 fit better.

I am very satisfied with the dry 24/7, I get a case every other month and use one every night for bed wetting , yes I have had leaks but if everything is pointed right and the diaper is stretched lengthwise and then folded in half to along the length and worked just a little they really form a nice channel. I also wear a brief over them 4 or 5 overnight wettings

The 24/7's are my favorite Adult diaper on the market right now. I just picked up a case early this month and as always am impressed. The wicking is excellent, and the outer soft shell of plastic is wonderful. The back and front elastics actually make a difference unlike in other brands. I've made them leak before but that was my own fault haha.

Really wanna try

Are the tapes better, that was my problem with them before that they wouldn't stick for crap.

Much better, though lately a few random diapers seem to have a reoccurring problem with the lower left tape popping off for dome reason. Still, I've been using them 24/7 for over a year now, as my primary go to diaper. I have been overall impressed with them too.

are they really different now from a year ago this time?

Oh this isn't new as of the last few months, because I've had issues with ones from a few months ago. Mine also seem to have one leak guard taller than the other.

I'm looking forward to buying a case of the new and improved Dry 24/7. I really hope the tapes are better. I know the Northshore Supreme's tapes were superior to Dry 24/7 but thats a different thread. I'm a big guy and have a flat butt so most diapers fall off me, but the drys do not. Really hoping for a legit change on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back