• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

New DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi; I'm not really new here though I never posted or anything back when tbdl.org was around.

I'm a seventeen year old boy from PA who just has a fascination with diapers and I don't really know if I would like to experiment with the whole teen baby scene or not, though it does interest me as well. And I haven't put on a diaper for at least a year now; nor have I ever done anything in them. So...yeah. haha, I'm not very good at the introductions...

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
No, you aren't but welcome none-the-less. ^^ Y
I'm just kidding and don't be afraid of posting more often.

~Weswissa

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey. Welcome to the site. Want to tell us a little about yourself? Interests? Hobbies?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You were around on TBDL. I feel a little silly welcoming you been as I wasn't. Oh well, welcome to ADISC. Don't worry about the introduction - a lot of peoples are shorter than yours. Perhaps you could tell us some stuff about yourself - what are you into etc.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey nice to hear from you. I promis most people here do not bite, even the furries are more bark then Bite.
There are people here of every level of interest in diapers so I think you will find a few people that will be in your situation or have been.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.