New Dinosaur Elites?

Swest001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was recently browsing diapers on the rearz site and saw that they have changed the Dinosaur Elite diapers. The old capacity used to be 5800ml I believe. Now it boasts a whopping 8500ml. That's more absorbency than their Critter Caboose diaper. Has anyone tried these diapers? How are they? If you've also tried these and the Critter Caboose are they both the same cut, just with different designs?

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Swest001 said:
I was recently browsing diapers on the rearz site and saw that they have changed the Dinosaur Elite diapers. The old capacity used to be 5800ml I believe. Now it boasts a whopping 8500ml. That's more absorbency than their Critter Caboose diaper. Has anyone tried these diapers? How are they? If you've also tried these and the Critter Caboose are they both the same cut, just with different designs?
Haven't tried this new version yet but the video on the product page indicated 6,200 mL. Almost wondered if it was a typo on the old version switching the 5 and 8 around?

Reactions: littledreamers333

Swest001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MetalDan86 said:
Haven't tried this new version yet but the video on the product page indicated 6,200 mL. Almost wondered if it was a typo on the old version switching the 5 and 8 around?
Could have been 6200ml. Again I'm a bit hazy on the old version. If it's not a typo then I wonder how they added the bump in absorbency compared to critters.

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When they first came out, they were 6200 ML. They then shrunk to 5400 or so. I still have the original package somewhere with the higher capacity on the packaging,
The newest version is 8500ML. Only available in medium and large. The current XL is lower capacity. I posted about this earlier in the week. Jacob from rearz said the 8500 XL won’t be out for a while.

Reactions: TigerDL

Bedw3ttingcosmonaut

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I ordered these and receive them last week. The case has a star next to the *d-9 to indicate the increased capacity(I assume). I ordered a case about 4 months ago that just said d-9 The packaging also says improved capacity instead of 6200ml like the old bag. So far I’ve tried two and I believe they hold more than the critters caboose and more than the original d-9 which I’ve been using.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Swest001 said:
Swest001 said:
Are these actually on sale yet? I'm in the uk and I can't find any. so might be that they haven't crossed the water yet?