new diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i went diaper shopping today. I got a bag of Assurence, a bag of Depends Re Fastenables, and some booster pads fore the diapers.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well cut up the depends, now you have 2 packs of stuffers, thats all there good for.

The assurance with a stuffer is actully way better than any depends, lately thats all I have been useing is the assurance, I know I'm cheap, but they work fairly well for the price.

Well good luck have a good time, and don't buy depends anymore!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
um... cool? That's all I have to say...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought you were going to inform us of a new kind of diaper. But anyways have fun.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Oh... you bought new diapers. Congrats.

I thought the thread was about a new diaper brand.

Eh well...

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Umm well that's very nice for you but um what was the point of making a thread just to tell us this?

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Hmm...Well either way, you probably should make the title a little bit more descripive in the future...It threw us all waaay off. Anyway, have fun...If you have access to any better brands though...I'd suggest those. Maybe like abris if you can, molicares, even tena and tranquility. Old attends apparently are good from what I hear, but I've never tried them myself.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Umm well that's very nice for you but um what was the point of making a thread just to tell us this?
It's not like a more worth-your-time thread wasn't posted because of it, relax. :) But diaperedteenager, you'll want to use those refastenables as stuffers, I've got some and their pretty useless as anything else.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A warning on the assurance unless they have improved them they do not cover up the urine smell very well. I found out the hard way

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You got some new diapers....good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.