Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I ordered some Confidry 24/7's a week or so ago and they finally came in the mail today! I have only ever tried them a couple times now I have my own pack! So excited! Not gong to try them on yet until all of my Molicares are gone. Still have about 4 of those.

RDBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cool! It's always nice getting a package of new diapers delivered.

I really want to try out the Confidry 24/7s, I've heard good things about them.

CowboyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a package of M4's last week; I am starting to have a small collection. I think I am going to try the Comfidry's next.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You all should! I don't wear disposables very much. Maybe once a week at most, due to the amount of money I have and I have a good amount of cloth diapers that I can wash for free due to me living with my mom which buys all of our laundry soap in bulk. I just have to be organized when I do a diaper load.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I, too, have heard and read lots of good things about the Comfidry 24/7, and will order a sample pack from XPMedical in the next few days.

cateddybear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love the comfidry 24/7's but why use the others before you try them? I like having multiple brands of diapers around so I can switch it up depending on my mood. Every diaper has its strengths so it's nice to pick and choose.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I love the comfidry 24/7's but why use the others before you try them? I like having multiple brands of diapers around so I can switch it up depending on my mood. Every diaper has its strengths so it's nice to pick and choose.

Good point. It would be nice to have a variety. I'll open them up tonight and try one on! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.